Royalty Update (March)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Royalty Update (March)

Post by Rosie_58 »

That's great news! Thank you for replying Pertubee :)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Have just noticed that when you send sims to bed they are now under the covers :D Sorry if it's been mentioned already. Nice touch!
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Mitzki wrote:Updating now. Sleeping under covers..yes! And like the Sonic Care vanity but boo for only having one brush.
I know. One toothbrush for 34 Sims! Kinda gross. Lol.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

I won't be updating till probably closer to Friday. Will I miss out on the free vanity & toothbrushes?
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
EileenK98
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by EileenK98 »

Is there a time limit to the castle quest? I haven't started building the castle yet, but I don't want to miss out.
New town, new Sims!

Haunted House: 2 East Oceanside
Library: 1 Museum Boulevard
Spa: 2 Museum Boulevard
The Winchesters' Bunker: 3 Eastside
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I got an advert today telling me to get my toothbrush vanity stuff from the home store but when I went to look there was nothing there. Do I have to get the update before I get the toothbrush thing?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I won't be updating till probably closer to Friday. Will I miss out on the free vanity & toothbrushes?
You shouldn't. If this promotion works the way the others have the Philips Sonicare items will be free for as long as you are on the Royalty update. So even if you waited until right before the next update comes out to update to the Royalty one you should still get the free vanities and 1 toothbrush.

EileenK98 wrote:Is there a time limit to the castle quest? I haven't started building the castle yet, but I don't want to miss out.
The castle quest is another Discovery quest and will be there for you to start whenever you get around to building the castle. :)

LovemySims wrote:I got an advert today telling me to get my toothbrush vanity stuff from the home store but when I went to look there was nothing there. Do I have to get the update before I get the toothbrush thing?
Yes, I also was getting the ads for the toothbrush and vanity items while still on the Mall update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Plumbbob_Simpants
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Plumbbob_Simpants »

At the risk of sounding ungrateful (apologies), I keep wondering with increasing curiousity and decreasing patience "What's next!???!!"

I want some new housing plots! :twisted:
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sewandso »

Well, I was getting close to being finished with the jester hobby and looking forward to opening the throne room....Then my main game accidentally got deleted. My daughter used my iPad without my knowing and somehow managed to upload her game data to the cloud and overwrite mine. Grrr!

Fortunately I had saved a backup copy to another account a while back, so most of my buildings are intact. The bad news: it was from before I built the mall and castle and now I get to build them over again.

Building the mall was such a miserable slog...I'm not looking forward to doing it again. :(
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Sewandso wrote:Well, I was getting close to being finished with the jester hobby and looking forward to opening the throne room....Then my main game accidentally got deleted. My daughter used my iPad without my knowing and somehow managed to upload her game data to the cloud and overwrite mine. Grrr!

Fortunately I had saved a backup copy to another account a while back, so most of my buildings are intact. The bad news: it was from before I built the mall and castle and now I get to build them over again.

Building the mall was such a miserable slog...I'm not looking forward to doing it again. :(
Oh no!! Hopefully you can build the mall and get through the quest in time to still participate in the sleepwear event!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update