All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Royalty Update (March)

Post by Sewandso »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Sewandso wrote:Well, I was getting close to being finished with the jester hobby and looking forward to opening the throne room....Then my main game accidentally got deleted. My daughter used my iPad without my knowing and somehow managed to upload her game data to the cloud and overwrite mine. Grrr!

Fortunately I had saved a backup copy to another account a while back, so most of my buildings are intact. The bad news: it was from before I built the mall and castle and now I get to build them over again.

Building the mall was such a miserable slog...I'm not looking forward to doing it again. :(
Oh no!! Hopefully you can build the mall and get through the quest in time to still participate in the sleepwear event!

I hope so! I'm not going to burn LP to do it though...I do have the mall and castle built in one of my other games, so at least those sims will get new PJs.

That's what happens when you live with a kid who thinks they're a hacker...I should have known better and put a passcode on my iPad.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

I have finally built my throne room and my Sim is now kitted out in royal garb and sat on the throne. I have some questions though. It gave me some royal decree options for a friendship day, snowy day and rainy day, so I picked snowy day. The task is over 4 hours so does it snow after the time is up? and I assume it lasts 24 hours?
Also, where are the options for walk like a zombie, wear hats etc? Do they alternate with the first set?
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Yep, it'll snow for 24 hours. Other options are random, I think.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

kls1st wrote:Yep, it'll snow for 24 hours. Other options are random, I think.
My snowy day has started now, but unfortunately the next decree is showing the same choice again. Thanks for the info, as i'd have wondered where the zombie one was. Looks like i'll have to wait and hope it appears.
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.