Royalty Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Royalty Update - Changes

Post by telemwill »

The clothing glitch associated with this update is becoming annoying. Sure, it only takes two swirls at a wardrobe to fix, but some of my Sims have to be fixed every time I check on them. Some of them are in work or school clothes, but a couple of them are in the strangest outfits and have even switched ethnicities.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Noodle doodle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Noodle doodle »

:shock: My sims have several *streakers* or semi streakers and go to work in their underwear!
Also I have lots of darker skinned Sims and hair changes, and their work attire verges on the ridiculous!
Cheers! Noodles x :roll:
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
"We make plans and God laughs" .... :lol:
Noodle doodle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Noodle doodle »

:roll: The fairies are a bit pointless really...lots of £ but not much bang for your bucks!
I thought they might have been similar to the singing salmon....but the tricks are a bit useless....
Noodles x :roll:
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
"We make plans and God laughs" .... :lol:
tnsketch
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by tnsketch »

I don't know if it is all sleep weekly task or just the deep sleep ones but I have had
Have 3 sims take a deep sleep and when I had them do it it did not count it as done.( I payed to skip that one.)
Then got have a sim sleep deep and it won't count that as done eather!( I am not going to pay to skip again.)
Nicole stepp on facebook If you go to friend me on facebook message me here so I know to go on and accept. My neighbor house is # 20 west side it is still a work in progress because I am still new to the game thank you!
Mary cricket
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Mary cricket »

I have been getting life points and simoleans from my pink fairy
Spirit64
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Spirit64 »

tnsketch wrote:I don't know if it is all sleep weekly task or just the deep sleep ones but I have had
Have 3 sims take a deep sleep and when I had them do it it did not count it as done.( I payed to skip that one.)
Then got have a sim sleep deep and it won't count that as done eather!( I am not going to pay to skip again.)

Had the same problem. Tried all kinds of sleep with differente ages, but nothing worked! Ended up paying as well because it was my tenth key and I really wanted it!
Diomeda
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Diomeda »

Not sure if this is new, but it looks like the Salsa Hobby glitch (where only the second sim to join would advance in the hobby unless you were watching them as they finished the dance) has been fixed - both my dancers are levelling up now
Penstroker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Penstroker »

I didn't see that this had been mentioned yet, but has anyone else noticed tattoos available in the wardrobe that they didn't buy from the "store"? I had only purchased one hand tattoo prior to the royalty update and now I have back and arm tattoos as well.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Yes. They are the ones we earned from the Pirate Quest.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Not sure if this is just since the update...my sims that have completed the adult portion of their orbs are showing anywhere from the usual 86% to 97%. The shaded area of the status bar hasn't changed.
Updated town info in profile