All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Royalty Update - Changes

Post by DollyMixture »

Perturbee wrote:
DollyMixture wrote:Anyone else still stuck in the courtyard doing the archery? I'm been on my last statue for ages and waiting to get the rare first and third items. I've only glanced at the info for the castle itself but it looks like I've got the Jester hobby waiting for me when I finally get in the castle. Is it worth it? :roll:
The archery hobby took me ages too. As for if it's worth it, here is what you get: http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2015/03/no ... ation.html
Thanks Perturbee, and the other respondees.
I look forward to the "walk like a zombie" decree!
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

I moved a household, and for the first time the pets were included!
Tamie Smith
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Tamie Smith »

Yes, I did too, my pet went with the household when I moved the family.
m_han
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by m_han »

I saw this http://lovefreesims.tumblr.com/post/116 ... -can-place and had to try it myself
IMG_2574.JPG
Apparently toothbrushes aren't the only things you can place on the new sinks...Works with anything you can place on a table or dresser. Not the most practical, but thought it funny
GC: marthahan
HFN at 1 East Side (nearest the party boat)
mention SFP if you want to add me! :)
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

m_han wrote:I saw this http://lovefreesims.tumblr.com/post/116 ... -can-place and had to try it myself
IMG_2574.JPG
Apparently toothbrushes aren't the only things you can place on the new sinks...Works with anything you can place on a table or dresser. Not the most practical, but thought it funny
I find this quite HILARIOUS and will do this with all the sinks of this type!
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

FINALLY I am finished the archery hobby. What a real drag that was! And it's a bit of an anti-climax finishing it to find you have the pleasure of stumping up a small fortune to build the 4th statue and then the castle. I can safely say none of my sims will be picking up a bow and arrow again anytime soon!
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
Bendybanana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bendybanana »

I've had one gap to fill on the hobby board for at least a week now ( or it might be two) I'm losing the will to live. I might save my money now I've seen the sneak peek though.
HFN = 21 West Side
Fire pole = 2 Fortune Docks
Haunted House = Volcano View
Dog = 3 West Oceanside
Cat = 4 West Oceanside
Level 55, all updates
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Do we know when the next update will be? I haven't started the Castle quest on my main game (was waiting to finish the Sleepwear quest), but I don't want to get slammed with something else I need to do at the same time.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

chamilet wrote:Do we know when the next update will be? I haven't started the Castle quest on my main game (was waiting to finish the Sleepwear quest), but I don't want to get slammed with something else I need to do at the same time.
According to the rumours, 6 weeks schedule and the release of a trailer, I'd say next Tuesday (the 28th).
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

bluebeariscool wrote:FINALLY I am finished the archery hobby. What a real drag that was! And it's a bit of an anti-climax finishing it to find you have the pleasure of stumping up a small fortune to build the 4th statue and then the castle. I can safely say none of my sims will be picking up a bow and arrow again anytime soon!
Now you will get to move on to the jester hobby. Such fun! I am still working on that one so I can have the pleasure of forking out funds to build the throne room.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.