Royalty Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Royalty Update - Changes

Post by Dellie »

telemwill wrote:Now you will get to move on to the jester hobby. Such fun! I am still working on that one so I can have the pleasure of forking out funds to build the throne room.
I detect a hint of sarcasm ;)
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Perturbee wrote:
chamilet wrote:Do we know when the next update will be? I haven't started the Castle quest on my main game (was waiting to finish the Sleepwear quest), but I don't want to get slammed with something else I need to do at the same time.
According to the rumours, 6 weeks schedule and the release of a trailer, I'd say next Tuesday (the 28th).
Ah, so maybe I can knock it out this weekend since I have Monday off!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

Bendybanana wrote:I've had one gap to fill on the hobby board for at least a week now ( or it might be two) I'm losing the will to live. I might save my money now I've seen the sneak peek though.
I'm still trying to get the Rare item on the Princess statue row. It's so tedious. I've had two Sims on it in my town and one in a neighbour's town grinding away for weeks. The poor Sim who started first and reached "Chosen One" status has aged into a senior now poor dear. She's retired to watching Movie marathons and she deserves it. :mrgreen:
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Dellie wrote:
telemwill wrote:Now you will get to move on to the jester hobby. Such fun! I am still working on that one so I can have the pleasure of forking out funds to build the throne room.
I detect a hint of sarcasm ;)
Haha! Yeah...
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

DollyMixture wrote:
Bendybanana wrote:I've had one gap to fill on the hobby board for at least a week now ( or it might be two) I'm losing the will to live. I might save my money now I've seen the sneak peek though.
I'm still trying to get the Rare item on the Princess statue row. It's so tedious. I've had two Sims on it in my town and one in a neighbour's town grinding away for weeks. The poor Sim who started first and reached "Chosen One" status has aged into a senior now poor dear. She's retired to watching Movie marathons and she deserves it. :mrgreen:
Yay. Finally got it, paid to get into the castle and now on jester hobby. :)

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
RiverSong11
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RiverSong11 »

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that cars couldn't be moved before
Attachments
image.jpg
Spoilers!
GC: MadAlice85
Haunted Hotel at 3 East Side
Reindeer Farm at 2 East Side
POLICE UPDATE
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

DollyMixture wrote:
DollyMixture wrote:
jester hobby is much easier to complete... of course with 1 at neighbor to speed up..
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

RiverSong11 wrote:Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that cars couldn't be moved before
it could, since the first day i've been playing SFP :)
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

bloodcool wrote:
RiverSong11 wrote:Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that cars couldn't be moved before
it could, since the first day i've been playing SFP :)
I didn't notice that cars could be relocated either (I've been playing since 2012) but I didn't really pay that much attention to that part of the game!

DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

DollyMixture wrote:

bloodcool wrote: jester hobby is much easier to complete... of course with 1 at neighbor to speed up..
I've just completed the first row of the Jester hobby to get 'mime'. Now when I click on the chest I get the option to mime or dance. Now that I have mime, do I have to mime until I finish the second row or can I choose dance if I want?