Teen Idol and Road to Fame [SPOILER]

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Teen Idol and Road to Fame [SPOILER]

Post by animagif »

Darn it. I wanted all me teens to play a different instruments and form a band. I guess only one of them has a shot at stardom then. The rest would hit the books.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Found this in the help section:
image.jpg
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Weezos_Gurl
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Weezos_Gurl »

Microdot wrote:Somehow I got the Teen Idol event from the start of the teen update. From the beginning, the Famous Sims sign was visible on the map. When I clicked on it, I got, however, a message about other tasks had to be completed first. Following the announcement in the park of Sims High School, the teen idol quest became available and I was able to buy a keyboard in the home store. It should be clarified that this only happened on my iPad. Another game on my android phone seems to be working normally, there's at least no famous sign yet.

The keyboard look's like this
IMG_0106.JPG
You have to
write 3 notes (30 min. each) on the keyboard after wich you recieve a bass guitar
write 3 notes (1 hour each) on the bass guitar after wich you recieve a drum kit
write 3 notes (1½ hour each) on the drum kit after wich you recieve an electric guitar
write 3 notes (2 hour each) on the Electric guitar after wich you recieve a microphone
write 3 notes (3 hours each) by singing in the microphone after wich you recieve Magazine Photoshoot witch is a ressource for the Famous Sims Sign.
IMG_0094.PNG
IMG_0098.PNG
Along the way you will be able to buy the instruments with differient looks and prices in the home store. There's a free set of 3-star items availble.
IMG_0107a.png
IMG_0108a.png
IMG_0109a.png
IMG_0110a.png
IMG_0111a.png
[to be continued]
how do I get the keyboard? I have the microphone, the drums and the guitar but the keyboard is no where to be found and I have one more note that I need the keyboard for please help
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Weezos_Gurl wrote:how do I get the keyboard? I have the microphone, the drums and the guitar but the keyboard is no where to be found and I have one more note that I need the keyboard for please help
I'm guessing you suddenly got the Music Writing hobby tab? (No quests)

You can't buy one until the event actually starts (mid November). One of the goals is "Buy a keyboard" and as long as you haven't entered the quest sequence, the keyboard is unavailable.
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

See the Teen Idol Mansion here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44&start=40
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Microdot wrote:See the Teen Idol Mansion here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44&start=40
Thanks for the pics, Microdot, and for patiently answering our many questions :)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Weezos_Gurl
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Weezos_Gurl »

Perturbee wrote:
Weezos_Gurl wrote:how do I get the keyboard? I have the microphone, the drums and the guitar but the keyboard is no where to be found and I have one more note that I need the keyboard for please help
I'm guessing you suddenly got the Music Writing hobby tab? (No quests)

You can't buy one until the event actually starts (mid November). One of the goals is "Buy a keyboard" and as long as you haven't entered the quest sequence, the keyboard is unavailable.

Thats exactly what happened, some ppl on android have the goals tho but I dont and k cant figure out y I would have the hobby tab but not the goals
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

I rebooted my iPad today, and now the teen idol hobby tab has disappeared. Ok, my teenager has reached step 6, has become Em-TV Award Winner, and now lives in this amazing mansion.
Just need to figure out what she should do until the hobby returns. She can still play the instruments, but there is no scorecard.
Well, maybe it's time she starts the studies.

I am glad that you all are so excited :)
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

I have my teen sim picked...my teen girl...with her mocha skin, amber eyes and honey blonde hair her exotic looks just scream STAR! She's spending her days tanning in anticipation while my other teen freezes his butt off training to be a figure skater...while my two top-level preteeners skate around him, throw their heads back and laugh.