Sleepwear Quest question

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
AmyCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sleepwear Quest question

Post by AmyCat »

Do I have to update to the Royalty/Castle version to get the Sleepwear Quest, or will it appear like the Weekly Goals quests at the proper time?

I don't want to update to the Royalty version yet, since I'm still baby-farming (for orb generation via the cradle glitch which I've been told goes away in the new Update) and haven't got enough orbs to finish building Pet Park and Amusement Park features. :-(
https://www.facebook.com/AmyCat.Alys
HFN (3-star gear, Dog and Cat, oven fire, etc.): Starter house.
Haunted House: #2 Diver's Way (S. of Swim Center).
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Sleepwear Quest question

Post by whoviandragon »

Most likely yes, you will need the update. Sorry!
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

You'll need the Royalty update. Previous updates don't have any sleepwear slots (in the clothing section or on the wardrobe).
FavoredLadi
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by FavoredLadi »

Perturbee wrote:You'll need the Royalty update. Previous updates don't have any sleepwear slots (in the clothing section or on the wardrobe).
Is there a known estimated date for this update?
A smile a day keeps the frown away!! :)
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

FavoredLadi wrote:Is there a known estimated date for this update?
Tomorrow (10th), though it's not technically an "update" per se (it's automatic if you're on the latest update). I'm guessing it will start from midnight tonight in which case it would be advantageous to setup someone Catwalk Modelling so they finish just after 00:00 (and ideally another in a neighbour's town too).
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Maybe this helps: I counted how many babies I still needed for the orbs, produced them, put them in hibernation (after two days the birthday cake bubble shows over their head, after that I just ignore them till I need them) and then updated. Worked fine for me. Meanwhile most of them are workign towards the last orbs.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 »

Sleepwear Event has started in the UK :-)
FavoredLadi
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by FavoredLadi »

HordePrime wrote:
Tomorrow (10th), though it's not technically an "update" per se (it's automatic if you're on the latest update). I'm guessing it will start from midnight tonight in which case it would be advantageous to setup someone Catwalk Modelling so they finish just after 00:00 (and ideally another in a neighbour's town too).
Awesome...Thanks!!
AmyCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AmyCat »

Thanks, everyone. I've got around 90 SIMs right now, most of them "Orb-grinding monkeys", but will need another 2-3 "generations" to turn the current batch of Bronze orbs to Silver, Gold, and Platinum for the things I still need to build. (I wish we could use 2 Bronze orbs in place of one Silver, etc.)

My biggest issue is that having so many offspring in one house makes anything to do with that house run REALLY slowly... Will try Lenny's suggestion of having a lot hibernating 'til I need them, but I've only got about 15 cradles and sometimes they don't stay asleep if they're hibernating outside of cradles. :-(

I *so* wish I'd been reading this Forum since starting to play the game... I'd have known about so many useful tricks and would be so much farther ahead, not to mention having many more pets in my SIMs' houses...
https://www.facebook.com/AmyCat.Alys
HFN (3-star gear, Dog and Cat, oven fire, etc.): Starter house.
Haunted House: #2 Diver's Way (S. of Swim Center).
FavoredLadi
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by FavoredLadi »

Perturbee wrote:You'll need the Royalty update. Previous updates don't have any sleepwear slots (in the clothing section or on the wardrobe).
If someone is new to the game and have completed the finally royalty quest, how do they get the sleepwear event?

Thanks for all help.