[EVENT] Sleepwear

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Sleepwear quest

Post by ErinPW »

whoviandragon wrote:I finished the quest yesterday morning. Can't wait to add other ages so I can out them in their new pajamas! What do the Seniors jammies look like?

Oh crud, telemwill. I'll keep that in mind when picking the pajamas now.
mockingbird has posted pictures here
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

cammi wrote:Of course the adult set is the last one awarded! Has anyone heard if we'll get a chance to buy the sets that we missed out on? I don't think I'm going to make it... :(
I imagine the event will repeat at some point like the long hair did.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

telemwill wrote:I have finished. I like the sleepwear, but I have a couple of small complaints. One is that there seems to be no way to remove it (like the toddler face paint). You can switch to a different outfit, but if you decide you prefer your guy in just pajama bottoms and he already is wearing a top, too bad. You can't remove just the top. The other is that certain costumes should be available as sleepwear as well. What if I prefer my werewolf to remain a werewolf in bed? Also it pretty much destroys the purpose of the coffins if you can't have your mummy, vampire, or ghost sleep in them.
It frustrates me, too, that there isn't a way to remove the sleepwear once putting it on. However, you can remove the toddler face paint by tapping on the face paint your toddler is already wearing again. Maybe the sleepwear was supposed to work like that but there's a glitch? As it is right now I am afraid I will accidentally put Colin in a pj top I'll never get him out of again. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I had expected a bit more sexy sleepwear for the adults. At lest the males are rather prudish imo. And the funny slippers should have been for the toddlers/preteens not the adults. For all the effort I'm rather disappointed.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

I have a problem with Mrs Claus, whenever she puts her pjs or swimwear on, she acquires a woolly hat!
20150423_190235.jpg
Dressed
20150423_190206.jpg
In PJs
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Christina wrote:I have a problem with Mrs Claus, whenever she puts her pjs or swimwear on, she acquires a woolly hat!
You'll likely see the same hat if she goes bowling. (And a top she must have had before turning Mrs Claus).
She probably had the hat before she got the santa outfit?
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

Possibly. Unfortunately I cant change it without losing her costume. Will have to try to remember to change her hair next xmas!
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Great, I have 1 h 30 min to go with the quest and just got started with the last set. I only just realized the adult set is the last one too which is what I really wanted, wouldn't have cared so much for the senior set for instance. I already spent quite a lot of LP on finishing the fourth set, I'll have to see how many I can afford to spend on this...

Edit: Finished! I had two Sims do modeling for 15 minutes a few times and then used 2 LP to finish, and got a few poses by spinning. I spent about 170 LP on this quest altogether... :roll: Well, I had been saving them for a long time and hadn't really used them for anything so maybe it's just as well.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote:
telemwill wrote:I have finished. I like the sleepwear, but I have a couple of small complaints. One is that there seems to be no way to remove it (like the toddler face paint). You can switch to a different outfit, but if you decide you prefer your guy in just pajama bottoms and he already is wearing a top, too bad. You can't remove just the top. The other is that certain costumes should be available as sleepwear as well. What if I prefer my werewolf to remain a werewolf in bed? Also it pretty much destroys the purpose of the coffins if you can't have your mummy, vampire, or ghost sleep in them.
It frustrates me, too, that there isn't a way to remove the sleepwear once putting it on. However, you can remove the toddler face paint by tapping on the face paint your toddler is already wearing again. Maybe the sleepwear was supposed to work like that but there's a glitch? As it is right now I am afraid I will accidentally put Colin in a pj top I'll never get him out of again. :(
It's good to know there is a way to remove the face paint!
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

I only managed to unlock the first two sections of the sleepwear quest but I don't know which age of Sims they were for. I've looked for sleepwear for my adult Sims and can't find any. I assume if I'd unlocked it it would be in the tops and pants sections of the store? I can't find the swimming stuff either anymore so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.