Dream Homes Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dream Homes Update - Changes

Post by rubysims »

Perturbee wrote:It seems that -for now- Android users are (again) missing out on the Dance Drop machine. I loaded one of my Android towns onto my iPod and there I did get it, but not on Android.
I play on android but I still got it

Do you think it is certain devices or something?

BTW this forum has given me tons of inspiration
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

rubysims wrote:
Perturbee wrote:It seems that -for now- Android users are (again) missing out on the Dance Drop machine. I loaded one of my Android towns onto my iPod and there I did get it, but not on Android.

It was delayed compared to iOS, that's all.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

How do I get the Dance Drop machine? Do I unlock it if a quest is completed in a certain time? I'm getting ads for it, though it says 'This Labor Day'... I've checked the featured section.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

whoviandragon wrote:How do I get the Dance Drop machine? Do I unlock it if a quest is completed in a certain time? I'm getting ads for it, though it says 'This Labor Day'... I've checked the featured section.
Check the electronics section. It should be the first item.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

mockingbird288z wrote:
whoviandragon wrote:How do I get the Dance Drop machine? Do I unlock it if a quest is completed in a certain time? I'm getting ads for it, though it says 'This Labor Day'... I've checked the featured section.
Check the electronics section. It should be the first item.
Thank you. I kept forgetting to check there before I asked. Welp, I can't afford it anyway. Thanks again!
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by rubysims »

Perturbee wrote:
rubysims wrote:

It was delayed compared to iOS, that's all.
Sorry :oops:
Sherry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sherry »

Sorry if I'm on the wrong thread. I haven't been playing as much lately, but I did complete the patio quest. I am having some issues. I've bee playing for over 2 years, so maybe i have just forgotten how to change tile on the pools, but I want a pretty patio and all I am getting is the ugly red brick. I click outside, then do I click patio, or the color tile I want? I've tried both. When i click patio, and do the patio bit on the grass, it comes up the ugly red brick. I need help. :?: Thank you.
xjuelx
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by xjuelx »

Sherry wrote:Sorry if I'm on the wrong thread. I haven't been playing as much lately, but I did complete the patio quest. I am having some issues. I've bee playing for over 2 years, so maybe i have just forgotten how to change tile on the pools, but I want a pretty patio and all I am getting is the ugly red brick. I click outside, then do I click patio, or the color tile I want? I've tried both. When i click patio, and do the patio bit on the grass, it comes up the ugly red brick. I need help. :?: Thank you.

It works the same as when adding a new pool. You will have to build the patio first with the default paving, then after it's added you can change the paving.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

You also won't be able to access the patio pavers until after you finish the quest. So if you don't see tabs for the tiles, railings, and gates, then check if you still have steps to complete on the quest.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Sherry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sherry »

xjuelx wrote:
Sherry wrote:Sorry if I'm on the wrong thread. I haven't been playing as much lately, but I did complete the patio quest. I am having some issues. I've bee playing for over 2 years, so maybe i have just forgotten how to change tile on the pools, but I want a pretty patio and all I am getting is the ugly red brick. I click outside, then do I click patio, or the color tile I want? I've tried both. When i click patio, and do the patio bit on the grass, it comes up the ugly red brick. I need help. :?: Thank you.

It works the same as when adding a new pool. You will have to build the patio first with the default paving, then after it's added you can change the paving.
So as soon as I build the patio, then i see the ugly red brick and a price comes up, when exactly do I change the tile? I've tried everything, but I admit I haven't built a pool in over a year since all my homes have pools. I'll practice building a tiny pool and see if i can do that correctly. I did finish the 1st quest. My lovely dovey one just began. Thanks!! :D