Dream Homes Quests/events schedule

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Dream Homes Quests/events schedule

Post by Perturbee »

I've had a long peek into the crystal ball and verified the already published schedule (which was partially correct).
As usual I'll post the quests/events a day or two in advance on my blog.

Quests & Event Schedule (Dream Homes Update)
Please note: these quests do NOT start automatically, they all require to tap the bubble above "Bree", she will be available from the dates shown. These discovery quests queue up, so you have to do Patios before Balconies for example.
The Ice Skating Event DOES starts to count from midnight!

Tue 28th of April - DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio (Quest - 7 days - time limited reward: Make out couch, 1 free, next § 7,500)
Wed 6th of May - DIY Homes: Lovey-Dovey Balcony (Quest - 7 days - time-limited reward: unlock "Privacy Screens" and planters, no freebies)
Thurs 14th of May - 5 Floors available (No Quest)
Wed 20th of May - DIY Homes: Basement of Kings (Quest - 7 days - time-limited reward: unlock Bree's DIY home, 1 free)
Fri 5th of June - Figure Skating Event (Event - 9 days - One collection rewards: Basketball Court, Ping Pong Table, Putting Green (1 of each for free))

Floor costs:
1st floor (with house/lot)
2nd floor: § 300,000
3rd floor: § 500,000
4th floor: § 800,000
5th floor: § 1,000,000
Basements can be added to lots with 5 floors (so essentially giving you 6 floors to build on). Basements cost § 4,000 per square.

Adding floors to separate buildings on the same lot do not cost any additional §§§, except when you go higher than any others on the same lot.

Basketball Court can be used by Pre-Teens only. (1 min 30 secs)
Ping Pong Table can be used by: Pre-Teens, Teens, Adults and Seniors. (Practise alone: 1 min, Play together with another Sim: 10 mins)
Putting Green can be used by: Teens, Adults and Seniors. (2 mins 24 secs)
RiverSong11
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dream Homes Quests/events schedule

Post by RiverSong11 »

Any info about what the skating event is for?
Spoilers!
GC: MadAlice85
Haunted Hotel at 3 East Side
Reindeer Farm at 2 East Side
POLICE UPDATE
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Not yet, I haven't had the time to travel myself. I've been looking into fixing the Android 25 friends bug for most of today and had mixed success with it.

I need several hours to do a run that far ahead and don't know when I'll be able do it. As soon as I have more details, I'll post them here.
RiverSong11
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RiverSong11 »

Ok thanks :)
Spoilers!
GC: MadAlice85
Haunted Hotel at 3 East Side
Reindeer Farm at 2 East Side
POLICE UPDATE
Lyla L
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyla L »

According to Facebook discussion, it's for new household items. It looks like they changed the figure skating time also. Here is what the quest instruction will say: "Complete the figure skating collection at the Snow Park to earn a ping pong table, basketball hoop, and putting green for your Sims' homes!" At least, these would all be new for me -- I understand the basketball hoop and putting green are old/discontinued.
FB: https://facebook.com/make2tv
HFN: #1 Museum Boulevard
Pictures of my town @ simslanding.tumblr.com | instagram.com/simslanding
FavoredLadi
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by FavoredLadi »

Lyla L wrote:According to Facebook discussion, it's for new household items. It looks like they changed the figure skating time also. Here is what the quest instruction will say: "Complete the figure skating collection at the Snow Park to earn a ping pong table, basketball hoop, and putting green for your Sims' homes!" At least, these would all be new for me -- I understand the basketball hoop and putting green are old/discontinued.
Oh how exciting if true!!!

Thanks Lyla!
A smile a day keeps the frown away!! :)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I bet they won't change the times back after the update either. It's a pity as this is one of my favorite preteen hobbies.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

telemwill wrote:I bet they won't change the times back after the update either. It's a pity as this is one of my favorite preteen hobbies.
Yes skating was one of my favourite hobbies,after cooking. I've had to spend a lot of LP's to buy diving boards although I have to say that I'm quite enjoying the change. Also pleased about the SP plant. Every time I make 5 LP's cooking I give the SP plant a whirl. Could become addicted to gambling!
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Hopefully the basketball hoop can then be used by all ages.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Updated with verified dates and additional information!