Superb New Mansion?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Superb New Mansion?

Post by Huaca Flora »

This is how I built the house. On the first picture you can see the other side of the house, although it is slightly different then at the picture provided with the link of the first post. I was wondering though, what would she have wanted with the glass house besides the pool? I've just put some plants in it :P
Attachments
IMG_0983.jpg
IMG_1061.jpg
IMG_1062.jpg
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Huaca Flora wrote:This is how I built the house. On the first picture you can see the other side of the house, although it is slightly different then at the picture provided with the link of the first post. I was wondering though, what would she have wanted with the glass house besides the pool? I've just put some plants in it :P
Wow! I think you did a really great job! I'd love to see what you did with the interior.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

DelDel wrote:Wow! I think you did a really great job! I'd love to see what you did with the interior.
Thanks! Of course. Some rooms are still (a bit) empty. I haven't decided yet what to do with it :P
Attachments
IMG_1063.jpg
IMG_1064.jpg
IMG_1065.jpg
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Wow great build!
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Bump! This is the house that we can actually build now! :D It's one of the architect homes... But I will keep my own one 8-) (the one that is shown above)
Halloween Update