All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Great Outdoors Update - Changes

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

telemwill wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:Just curious where did they put the campground?
It is just downhill from the snow park. Near the ocean. Also just behind the community center. I just noticed it shares a driveway with it.
Thanks. I'm excited but still have things to finish before update.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
AkshayaHH
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AkshayaHH »

Quick question: where is the tent? I don't see it anywhere... I'm asking because someone mentioned that would be a new item.
Owner of the German SFP Guide and German SFP forum sfpforum.de
FavoredLadi
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by FavoredLadi »

AkshayaHH wrote:Quick question: where is the tent? I don't see it anywhere... I'm asking because someone mentioned that would be a new item.
We have to wait for 11 days to complete the full quest and all items should be available.
A smile a day keeps the frown away!! :)
AkshayaHH
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AkshayaHH »

+.jana.+ wrote:New items:
tents
camping lantern ($1500)
totem pole (20 SP)
time-limited prizes - sleeping bag, toasting fire pit
I meant the tents as new items like camping lantern and totem pole, not the stuff at the camping place, sorry if I was inaccurate :-)
Owner of the German SFP Guide and German SFP forum sfpforum.de
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

AkshayaHH wrote:
+.jana.+ wrote:New items:
tents
camping lantern ($1500)
totem pole (20 SP)
time-limited prizes - sleeping bag, toasting fire pit
I meant the tents as new items like camping lantern and totem pole, not the stuff at the camping place, sorry if I was inaccurate :-)
I don't see any tents in the home store and from what it sounds like from the app store info the only new tents will be the ones at the campground. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

I haven't updated yet, but I'm a bit confused. Is there a quest that starts as soon as you update, or does the quest start 11 days from now? Or does the quest start once the campground is built?

If there is a quest, does anyone have a list of the goals? Usually Perturbee's blog has that info but I'm not seeing anything on there.

Thanks!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

DelDel wrote:I haven't updated yet, but I'm a bit confused. Is there a quest that starts as soon as you update, or does the quest start 11 days from now? Or does the quest start once the campground is built?

If there is a quest, does anyone have a list of the goals? Usually Perturbee's blog has that info but I'm not seeing anything on there.

Thanks!
The Vacationer's Guide to the Outdoors starts once you build the campground. The time limited prize is sleeping bags. After that we have to wait 11 days to access more of the campground. (To start with we can only go to the parking lot.)

I'm sure Perturbee will have the quest up on her blog soon enough. :) But for now you can visit the French forum if you want. Bagatelle and Naodann have posted the quest there.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

mockingbird288z wrote:
DelDel wrote:I haven't updated yet, but I'm a bit confused. Is there a quest that starts as soon as you update, or does the quest start 11 days from now? Or does the quest start once the campground is built?

Thanks!
The Vacationer's Guide to the Outdoors starts once you build the campground. The time limited prize is sleeping bags. After that we have to wait 11 days to access more of the campground. (To start with we can only go to the parking lot.)

I'm sure Perturbee will have the quest up on her blog soon enough. :) But for now you can visit the French forum if you want. Bagatelle and Naodann have posted the quest there.
Thanks so much!
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

The sonicare vanity and toothbrush are no longer available to purchase from the home store.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Thanks!
I try to have a life too. :D
Quest is online and will be updated with the detailed tasks today.