Great Outdoors Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Great Outdoors Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

Smootie_Pops wrote:The teleporters are temporarily unlocked and all stairs are 50% off!!!

This deserves an own topic :D
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Smootie_Pops
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Smootie_Pops »

ErinPW wrote:
Smootie_Pops wrote:The teleporters are temporarily unlocked and all stairs are 50% off!!!

This deserves an own topic :D
Awesome, thanks Erin. :)
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

I've had 2 more new goals so far this week:

Take a romantic canoe ride
Catch a fish at the campground
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

My new goal this week was WooHoo at the campground. What they meant was in a tent at the campground and I didn't have the storyteller hobby done, so no tents and WooHoo in the parking lot didn't count. That was frustrating. For me, not the Sims who I sent out there.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

I had the goal "Picnic at the Campgrounds." Ol' Creepy (the Ranger) kept watching: maybe he's hungry?
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

indigoace wrote:I had the goal "Picnic at the Campgrounds." Ol' Creepy (the Ranger) kept watching: maybe he's hungry?
I think he's immortal or something...my sims put a plate of steak right thru his head several times during the survivalist hobby.

Oh, and they also set fire to his feet several times...he never even flinched.

So, I'm not sure that "Ranger Creepy" gets hungry ;) (I thought it was a fitting name) :D

But seriously he needs to go...he reminds me of the weirdos you see hanging around playgrounds on television.
fangirlmenace
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by fangirlmenace »

So I've noticed that since this update whenever I try to put an item on the second floor (or above) it sends me straight back to the ground floor. Has anyone else experienced anything like that?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

fangirlmenace wrote:So I've noticed that since this update whenever I try to put an item on the second floor (or above) it sends me straight back to the ground floor. Has anyone else experienced anything like that?
This happens in my game, too. It helps, to move one existing piece of furniture around, before placing a new item.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

fangirlmenace wrote:So I've noticed that since this update whenever I try to put an item on the second floor (or above) it sends me straight back to the ground floor. Has anyone else experienced anything like that?
I too have experienced this and it drives me crazy, it's such a pain. It doesn't happen every time though...thankfully.
Indignitory
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Indignitory »

nikigunn wrote:My new goal this week was WooHoo at the campground. What they meant was in a tent at the campground and I didn't have the storyteller hobby done, so no tents and WooHoo in the parking lot didn't count. That was frustrating. For me, not the Sims who I sent out there.
I'm having the same problem. I don't have any tent built and woohoo in the parkinglot or any other spot doesnt count :( really annoying..