Survivalist Hobby

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Survivalist Hobby

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

I finished the hobby and got the picnic basket. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with it, at least in my game. There's 2 baskets overlapping and when they sit down to eat the food gets placed under the 2nd blanket that's still folded. Is this happening to anyone else?
Attachments
image.jpg
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
Noodle doodle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Noodle doodle »

:D It's a shame we don't actually get to have the actual picnic basket in either the home store or the hobby shop..- it would be a nice little addition to the home!
Cheers Noodles x
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
"We make plans and God laughs" .... :lol:
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Noodle doodle wrote::D It's a shame we don't actually get to have the actual picnic basket in either the home store or the hobby shop..- it would be a nice little addition to the home!
Cheers Noodles x
I know, I was a bit disappointed about the picnic basket too. It would have been fun to have a backyard picnic by the sea!
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Who knew our new hobby would include Geocaching!?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

I was able to finish the survivalist hobby grid today well within the time limit...and without spending a single LP! But now, we have to wait once again to unlock the next area :( oh well at least my sims can enjoy the picnic area & birds in the meantime.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

DelDel wrote:I was able to finish the survivalist hobby grid today well within the time limit...and without spending a single LP! But now, we have to wait once again to unlock the next area :( oh well at least my sims can enjoy the picnic area & birds in the meantime.
I don't understand why they always make us have to wait to unlock another area.
level 55
Holiday update
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:
DelDel wrote:I was able to finish the survivalist hobby grid today well within the time limit...and without spending a single LP! But now, we have to wait once again to unlock the next area :( oh well at least my sims can enjoy the picnic area & birds in the meantime.
It didn't use to be this way. Earlier on new content from an update was unlocked all at once. But I guess unlocking a little at a time keeps us playing throughout the entire update cycle, or most of it anyways. In a way it's nice because it gives us more to look forward to each week. And it's not too long after opening up all the new content that another update is just around the corner.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

DelDel wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:
It didn't use to be this way. Earlier on new content from an update was unlocked all at once. But I guess unlocking a little at a time keeps us playing throughout the entire update cycle, or most of it anyways. In a way it's nice because it gives us more to look forward to each week. And it's not too long after opening up all the new content that another update is just around the corner.
Right! If everything happened all at once, what would you have to look forward to? True for so much. :lol:
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

You've got a point there. Patience has never been my strong suit though.
level 55
Holiday update
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Yes I hate waiting also...especially a week to unlock the bridge. The worst part is that once we do unlock the new area, we won't be able to start anything right away, because we'll have to clean up all the garbage. I couldn't believe how much garbage is on the other side! What kind of horrible people dump that much garbage in a nature preserve? It's like littering on steroids! Can you tell how much I hate the garbage removal tasks? :D