Picnic basket problem

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Picnic basket problem

Post by ErinPW »

Not sure, whether my sim will continue with that hobby. So I didn't reset the hobby card, yet. Now I have cleared the grid in order to see what happens.
My game also shows two picnic baskets :?
Attachments
image.jpg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Do you think guys that maybe some of the games are treating it like the picnic basket needs to be unlock again with the new grid? I know it's still useable for you all, but it kind of seems like the game is giving you another picnic area to unlock, if that makes any sense. As if it's not registering that you have the picnic area unlocked, and it's giving you another picnic area to unlock.

I don't know probably not, just a thought I had. It's just very weird that it puts another picnic on top of the one that's already there.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

DelDel, I'm on my way of competing the 2nd grid - let's see if the 2nd basket "unlocks" :) (and if it does, they should better give it to me so that the sims can bring it home! :D)
Last edited by +.jana.+ on 09 Jul 2015, 17:19, edited 2 times in total.
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
Jayhawk

Post by Jayhawk »

I'm jealous of all of you. I set 2.5 hour timers and used so many LPs to complete the hobby in time but I kept getting the same three badges over and over. Time is up and I'm still getting the same badges. Same thing is happening for the jester hobby. Boooooo
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Jayhawk wrote:I'm jealous of all of you. I set 2.5 hour timers and used so many LPs to complete the hobby in time but I kept getting the same three badges over and over. Time is up and I'm still getting the same badges. Same thing is happening for the jester hobby. Boooooo
Do you still have time?

Upload to the cloud, then try your luck with LPs on the missing items (open the hobby rewards overview and tap the LP sign on the left of the row where something is missing). If you win something that you already got - reset the game. Try luck again. Repeat till you win a new badge. Once that happens, upload to the cloud, and continue with another badge. Etc...
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Jayhawk wrote:I'm jealous of all of you. I set 2.5 hour timers and used so many LPs to complete the hobby in time but I kept getting the same three badges over and over. Time is up and I'm still getting the same badges. Same thing is happening for the jester hobby. Boooooo
That's a bummer...did you have 2 sims doing the survivalist hobby or just 1?
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

+.jana.+ wrote:DelDel, I'm on my way of competing the 2nd grid - let's see if the 2nd basket "unlocks" :) (and if it does, they should better give it to me so that the sims can bring it home! :D)
That would be amazing! I really wish we could have one for home.
Jayhawk

Post by Jayhawk »

+.jana.+ wrote:
Do you still have time?

Upload to the cloud, then try your luck with LPs on the missing items (open the hobby rewards overview and tap the LP sign on the left of the row where something is missing). If you win something that you already got - reset the game. Try luck again. Repeat till you win a new badge. Once that happens, upload to the cloud, and continue with another badge. Etc...

My time is already out. :(
Jayhawk

Post by Jayhawk »

DelDel wrote:

Mine only allowed me to have one at a time but after my guy (level 5) kept getting only level 2 items I switched to a new girl and she got a higher level badge first try.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Jayhawk wrote:
DelDel wrote:

Mine only allowed me to have one at a time but after my guy (level 5) kept getting only level 2 items I switched to a new girl and she got a higher level badge first try.
You can have 2 doing the hobby by sending one of them to a neighbor's town to do it.