Baby Steps Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3639
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 09 Aug 2015, 13:35

+.jana.+ wrote: Oh ok - thanks Erin. I haven't noticed that it was missing already in the previous update :)
You're welcome :)
Tip: Gather LPs and SPs for the quest and events.

Holiday, 5.34.3
iOS 11.1.2

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5251
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 09 Aug 2015, 18:16

ErinPW wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Carla told me about this last week but I forgot about it. The extra tab in inventory where the Dance Drop machine from the arcade went after it was removed from the home store is gone now.
I never had that extra tab, so the dance machines have been put into the electronic tab of my inventory. They are still there. It's mean, that they have been taken away from games which had the extra tab :(
You still have the newer dance drop machine in your electronics tab!? No fair! ( :lol: ) I just have the older dance machine in my electronics tab. :cry: I placed them around my town before updating and don't really use the ones that were already in my town but I liked having the option there.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Holiday Update

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3639
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 10 Aug 2015, 10:37

mockingbird288z wrote:
ErinPW wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Carla told me about this last week but I forgot about it. The extra tab in inventory where the Dance Drop machine from the arcade went after it was removed from the home store is gone now.
I never had that extra tab, so the dance machines have been put into the electronic tab of my inventory. They are still there. It's mean, that they have been taken away from games which had the extra tab :(
You still have the newer dance drop machine in your electronics tab!? No fair! ( :lol: ) I just have the older dance machine in my electronics tab. :cry: I placed them around my town before updating and don't really use the ones that were already in my town but I liked having the option there.
:oops: No, I don't have the newer dance drop machine. Not in the inventory nor in any home. :oops:
It's the older one that I've got in inventory.

Sorry for confusion! *off to buy new glasses*
Tip: Gather LPs and SPs for the quest and events.

Holiday, 5.34.3
iOS 11.1.2

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5251
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 10 Aug 2015, 18:57

ErinPW wrote:
:oops: No, I don't have the newer dance drop machine. Not in the inventory nor in any home. :oops:
It's the older one that I've got in inventory.

Sorry for confusion! *off to buy new glasses*
No worries!! I should have posted a larger pic of the dance machine I was talking about. The inventory pic is small!
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Holiday Update

DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 908
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 08:15

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by DelDel » 10 Aug 2015, 20:56

I'm not sure how this is even possible. We've never been able to control things in our neighbor's town before. Surely this is yet another bug with this update.

But I was able to not only hatch my neighbor's new dragon, but also name it! It even gave me the option to relocate the dragon, but all of my neighbor's homes have 2 pets already, so I couldn't try that part out.
image.jpg
Egg ready to hatch at my neighbor's house
image.jpg
Dragon hatched & had default name of homeowner
image.jpg
Changed name & was given option to relocate
When I left and then returned to my neighbor's town the dragon was ready to be hatched again, and I was able to repeat the process of naming it.

shamrock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 67
Joined: 31 May 2015, 09:52

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by shamrock » 11 Aug 2015, 18:56

I haven't seen it mentioned before but the town view shows the real width of pool pavers now. It used to show them as if they were all 1 square wide only.
Romance Update | Android | lvl 55
Played since the Carnival Update

Goodbye

shamrock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 67
Joined: 31 May 2015, 09:52

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by shamrock » 11 Aug 2015, 22:49

mockingbird288z wrote: Changes
Can now see the roof in build mode
I may be missing something but I could see the roof in the build mode in the older versions of SFP too (by selecting the 'Roof' option). The new functionality is that now you can see the roof just by using the floor button (without having to enter the build mode):
Simmer1986 wrote:You can now see the roof of the house by going up on the floor level button on the right of the screen
(Sorry for double posting.)
Romance Update | Android | lvl 55
Played since the Carnival Update

Goodbye

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5251
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 12 Aug 2015, 00:05

shamrock wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote: Changes
Can now see the roof in build mode
I may be missing something but I could see the roof in the build mode in the older versions of SFP too (by selecting the 'Roof' option). The new functionality is that now you can see the roof just by using the floor button (without having to enter the build mode):
Simmer1986 wrote:You can now see the roof of the house by going up on the floor level button on the right of the screen
You're right! Thanks for catching that!
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Holiday Update

User avatar
Debbilu_7
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 871
Joined: 25 Jan 2014, 23:21
Location: Western Canada

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by Debbilu_7 » 12 Aug 2015, 14:30

I am on level 55 at 82%. Progress has been really slow for quite awhile now (not that it makes any difference at this point) but since this last update, it really seems to have gotten faster. Has anyone else noticed this or is it my imagination?
Updated town info in profile

playsims
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 932
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by playsims » 14 Aug 2015, 09:21

[quote="DelDel"]Sims can now have a "Romantic Meal" together at the restaurant! :D

At last there is food on table! The last time I checked was Having meal in the Restaurant means sitting down with invisible food. :D

Post Reply