Baby Steps Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 476
Joined: 04 May 2015, 19:22

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by Huaca Flora » 16 Aug 2015, 13:31

I have this strange feeling that it has been possible for a long time, but, I just figured out that is it possible to pick up and move the larger fountain/pond that comes with pre-built Japanese Retreat! :shock:
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1

User avatar
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 551
Joined: 24 May 2015, 10:50

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by +.jana.+ » 16 Aug 2015, 13:58

Huaca Flora wrote:I have this strange feeling that it has been possible for a long time, but, I just figured out that is it possible to pick up and move the larger fountain/pond that comes with pre-built Japanese Retreat! :shock:
sent you a pm :)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 370XP/$420 - 86% chance; Goddess fully upgraded

User avatar
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 803
Joined: 11 Sep 2013, 16:18
Location: CA

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by SIMazing » 17 Aug 2015, 15:49

(Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread at first. :oops: )
I don't know if this is new, or when it started (and I apologize if it's old news), but I REALLY like this discovery and wanted to share it:
When you click on an interactive item, you will see sparkles inside the task options if your sim is inspired, and just plain green if they are not.
Screen Shot 2015-08-17 at 8.41.05 AM.png
Top: Uninspired. Bottom: Inspired.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)

User avatar
kls1st
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 486
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 15:37
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by kls1st » 17 Aug 2015, 16:14

SIMazing wrote:(Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread at first. :oops: )
I don't know if this is new, or when it started (and I apologize if it's old news), but I REALLY like this discovery and wanted to share it:
When you click on an interactive item, you will see sparkles inside the task options if your sim is inspired, and just plain green if they are not.
Screen Shot 2015-08-17 at 8.41.05 AM.png
Never noticed! Is the difference in xp due to age, life dream, or inspired-ness? Just wondering...
2 East Side Oven Fire Lottsa Haunts :o 4 West Ocean HFN No Fire No Haunts :D
kls1st GC still

User avatar
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 476
Joined: 04 May 2015, 19:22

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by Huaca Flora » 17 Aug 2015, 17:28

Oh wow! Me neither! I think it is new :D
kls1st wrote:Is the difference in xp due to age, life dream, or inspired-ness? Just wondering...
An inspired sim earns more XP than an uninspired sim :-)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1

User avatar
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 803
Joined: 11 Sep 2013, 16:18
Location: CA

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by SIMazing » 17 Aug 2015, 17:43

Huaca Flora wrote:Oh wow! Me neither! I think it is new :D
kls1st wrote:Is the difference in xp due to age, life dream, or inspired-ness? Just wondering...
An inspired sim earns more XP than an uninspired sim :-)
Plus, sims earn more XP when they're at home. My inspired sim was on his own lot and my uninspired sim had been called over. I'm not sure if uninspired sims make the same amount as those just not at home, or if it is even less when combined. Will have to check later.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)

User avatar
kls1st
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 486
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 15:37
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by kls1st » 17 Aug 2015, 17:56

I should pay attention. That's a lot of difference. My sims are always inspired though :) and there's nowhere for me to go from lvl 55...
2 East Side Oven Fire Lottsa Haunts :o 4 West Ocean HFN No Fire No Haunts :D
kls1st GC still

MissTiquelle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 55
Joined: 01 Jul 2015, 11:57
Contact:

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by MissTiquelle » 20 Aug 2015, 18:08

Not sure if it's this update, I may not have noticed it before, but it says 'Teen' instead of 'Teenager' everywhere for me now (sim tracker, aging, etc.).

Also, even though they have fixed it so you can't change the roof for free on empty lots, you can change the roof for free on a lot with only a basement (my gardening lot has the basics for inspiring sims in a basement as not much room on the normal size lots). Just a tip for the annoying roof changing weekly task :).

micheal
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 12:01

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by micheal » 02 Oct 2017, 12:07

Hello,

Anyone know where I can get branded clothing for babies?

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5250
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 02 Oct 2017, 16:42

micheal wrote:
02 Oct 2017, 12:07
Hello,

Anyone know where I can get branded clothing for babies?
In the Sims FreePlay? There isn't any.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Holiday Update

Post Reply