All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote:
telemwill wrote: No. Silly me saved just after starting the new baby. Well, it's not too bad. At least I have some platinum orbs saved up.
So sorry you deleted your baby. :( Did they have a lot of connections you have to rebuild now?
Well, she did. But no biggie. I'll just have a big party to celebrate this new, super talented baby. Always a way to work it into the story line. It'll probably turn out to be more fun in the end. I have to wait for the update anyway.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

I'm updating now...so excited! :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The babies now have some hair options. They will get new clothes through the Musical Expression hobby. The baby jumper is the limited time reward for the Musical Expression hobby.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote:The babies now have some hair options. They will get new clothes through the Musical Expression hobby. The baby jumper is the limited time reward for the Musical Expression hobby.
Okay, the baby jumper is the limited time reward for the Musical Expression hobby. A play mat is the un-timed reward. Then we have to complete the hobby SIX more times (think Sleepwear) to unlock the all baby outfits! That is not timed.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

The infants faces are much different as is their icon in the sim tracker.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

There are already new clothing options available for infants! They can wear just a diaper...I've always wanted that! Also the bunny sleeper outfit has completely changed. It's much cuter now.

The other infant clothes have also changed, they have more detail and look crisper.
mockingbird288z

The limited time reward for the Nanny Knows Best quest are baby overalls. Then the Fashion Pack from the Musical Expression hobby includes even more outfits. Finally! The poor babies have needed new clothes for a long time!
mockingbird288z

DelDel wrote:There are already new clothing options available for infants! They can wear just a diaper...I've always wanted that! Also the bunny sleeper outfit has completely changed. It's much cuter now.

The other infant clothes have also changed, they have more detail and look crisper.
Oops! I see that you already posted this!

I'm super excited about all the baby clothes! Finally! :)
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

mockingbird288z wrote:
DelDel wrote:There are already new clothing options available for infants! They can wear just a diaper...I've always wanted that! Also the bunny sleeper outfit has completely changed. It's much cuter now.

Oops! I see that you already posted this!

I'm super excited about all the baby clothes! Finally! :)
No worries...me too! :D
mockingbird288z

On my Android whenever I try to go to the Account Manager I get a pop up that says "Sorry, there are no social networks available." And then when I try to go to the Cloud I get: "Sorry, the Cloud is not available because there is no social network." I've checked to make sure I was logged into the right account through my device and then logged out of that and back in and am still getting those pop ups. Is anyone else having the same issue?