Musical Expression Hobby

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Musical Expression Hobby

Post by telemwill »

I haven't filled it one time since the event either. To finish in time for the special event, I had to use LPs. I only have one baby, and I do not have the time to restart it every six hours, so I usually only get to do the hobby once or twice a day. It is very discouraging that it takes so very long.

I am having the same trouble with the toddler hobby. I have gotten only three medals for that, and will have to finish it off with LPs if I want the timed quest prize. It is my busy time of year, so it will be awhile before I can earn back my LPs. I have wondered why I am stressing myself so much over a game. It has gotten so that it is a chore that I "have" to check before I go to bed. Summer was better for me, but this is my busy time of year. Hopefully it will get good again.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

telemwill wrote:I haven't filled it one time since the event either. To finish in time for the special event, I had to use LPs. I only have one baby, and I do not have the time to restart it every six hours, so I usually only get to do the hobby once or twice a day. It is very discouraging that it takes so very long.

I am having the same trouble with the toddler hobby. I have gotten only three medals for that, and will have to finish it off with LPs if I want the timed quest prize. It is my busy time of year, so it will be awhile before I can earn back my LPs. I have wondered why I am stressing myself so much over a game. It has gotten so that it is a chore that I "have" to check before I go to bed. Summer was better for me, but this is my busy time of year. Hopefully it will get good again.
Yes, when they make it "Timed", it becomes stressful, more than fun. I actually switched babies (I have quite a few babies) and the ones I used were inspired from sleep etc.. I didn't use any LP's and I actually got two correct after the baby change, so I finally filled my grid the 1st time. That is so odd. I have kind of an odd question if anyone knows. I have extra babies and when they get bathed, it's very cute how the adult sim poors water on their head, but how odd is it that their baby has a dress on in the bathtub? Was this an accident? The toddlers bathe in their diapers, which is much more normal looking.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I agree the timed events are very stressful, I used over 100 LP to finish off the Musical Expression hobby the first time so I could get the prize. Now I've only refilled the grid once in order to get one fashion pack...got to do it another six times now. It's a right chore. I only have one baby at the moment though.
Qendresa
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Qendresa »

I have never completed any collection in time :?
Qëndresa Selimi
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Bathe a baby? I have never tried that action before & I did not know about that we can bathe babies in the bathtub...Off to try when the only baby in town wakes up after sleeping off all the hardwork in finishing the xylophone hobby.
ageya
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ageya »

My baby plays and play the music and she only got 4 she played it six time

Ageya
ageya
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ageya »

I have two baby's but I can only get one xylophone
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

ageya wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 13:05 I have two baby's but I can only get one xylophone
Are you doing the musical expression event? If you do the event, you only get one xylophone. And it's impossible to finish it on time without using quite a few Lp's.

The baby bouncer you get if you finish on time, shows up frequently in architect homes. I missed it in my main game too, and had it offered later as a rare item in the mystery box shop and the online store for a small amount of real money.