Musical Expression Hobby

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Musical Expression Hobby

Post by kls1st »

Babies reaching level six in this hobby have no way to reset?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

kls1st wrote:Babies reaching level six in this hobby have no way to reset?
Huh, I guess you are right. 'Cause the only way we reset the hobby is to have a sim start another one and the babies only have the one. Well that's a bummer. Especially with how many times we have to do the musical expression hobby if we want everything.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

I have to say that this is taking forever to fill this grid. I've used so many lp that I've lost count & still have 1 last one to get. Wow!
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Thanks mockingbird, that's what I figgered. I was just hoping I'd missed something. The twins are trying to get this done. Fynn is sleeping off his marathon session and Ginger is in the midst of hers. So many LPs and two slots to go...

Moments later...One slot left! I think I can, I think I can ...
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I got down to four days and four medals and just couldn't stand it anymore. I finished it off with l.p.s. It took about 150. I ended up putting the baby jumper and play mat in my church nursery. They just looked funny in the Munster's house. I dread doing the clothes, but I can just take it slow.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Sewandso wrote:The timing for this hobby is terrible. Even with the quick level up, I had to use LP to finish..but since I really wanted the prizes I didn't hesitate. I hate the timed hobby quests though! The randomness is so annoying.

It does appear that after finishing the quest, it isn't timed to unlock the baby clothing packs. Unless I missed something, I didn't see a timer on the hobby grid...but otherwise it works like the long hair quest where you win a new item with each time you fill the grid. And after you complete the quest, you can only buy two additional xylophones! Only three per town. Boo!
Yes, you're correct. It's only timed for the first grid. We can take as long as we want to fill it the other 6 times. :)
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

I've been able to have my baby do the hobby 3 times a day. Obviously this is the maximum amount of sessions you can do in a 24hr period. I only have 5 days left, and have only gotten 4 medals in my grid.:(

I'm trying to remain optimistic, but it's not looking very promising that I'll be able to fill it without using LP.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

DelDel wrote:I've been able to have my baby do the hobby 3 times a day. Obviously this is the maximum amount of sessions you can do in a 24hr period. I only have 5 days left, and have only gotten 4 medals in my grid.:(

I'm trying to remain optimistic, but it's not looking very promising that I'll be able to fill it without using LP.
I've been using lp and still haven't gotten the last medal in 2 days. This is a little ridiculous!
level 55
Holiday update
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:
DelDel wrote:I've been able to have my baby do the hobby 3 times a day. Obviously this is the maximum amount of sessions you can do in a 24hr period. I only have 5 days left, and have only gotten 4 medals in my grid.:(

I've been using lp and still haven't gotten the last medal in 2 days. This is a little ridiculous!
Oh no! I'm sorry...but I hope that's not what I have to look forward to. :?

I agree, this hobby is ridiculous. It needs to be either a shorter task, or allow us to have more than 1 baby doing it the first time around.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

DelDel wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:

Oh no! I'm sorry...but I hope that's not what I have to look forward to. :?

I agree, this hobby is ridiculous. It needs to be either a shorter task, or allow us to have more than 1 baby doing it the first time around.
I've lost count how much lp I've used and keep getting the same ones. I agree on both counts, timing should be shorter & we should be able to use more than 1 baby. As frustrated as it makes me, it's also not fair for players on lower levels that can't earn as much lp, they almost don't have a chance.
level 55
Holiday update