All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ALeaf
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Glitz and Glam Update Teaser

Post by ALeaf »

Teaser for the upcoming update is out → https://youtu.be/hGvwhPmyCuI

There are more stores coming in the mall, or more cleaning coming I guess ;) With the new stores opening there are more outfits too.
over 600+ new clothing itmes
over 600+ new clothing itmes
And I guess there are a new career and a new hobby. Anyway, to me this looks more interesting than Baby Steps :)
Petro
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Glitz and Glam Update Teaser

Post by Petro »

Nice! Agree that it looks more interesting than Baby Steps, which I didn't like at all (I'm STILL grinding away on those flippin' finger painting and xylophone hobbies :P).

I hope the poor seniors will get something new, their clothes are all super boring. And more hairstyles for everyone, because you can never have too many hairstyles.
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

Yes! I fricking hate that my current update is glitchy. Hopefully, the next update won't be as glitchy and I will finally be able to visit certain homes in my town.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
onexbyxone
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by onexbyxone »

This looks exciting.

I hope it goes better for me than the Baby update, where I have not finished a single solitary quest in time.
xjuelx
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by xjuelx »

I'm glad more clothes are coming, but give us a break already! My sims and I are exhausted from all the non stop hobbies and time limited quests. Hobbies over and over to get limited time items, then more hobbies over and over to earn back all the LP that was spent to complete the grids before the time limit. I think this may be the first update I don't immediately download. My sims and I need a month or so to relax. :)
Meriste
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Meriste »

A Sim community can never have too many clothes or hairstyles. Saw some interesting headgear too! Wondering if some new hairstyles for males are coming. More facial variety would be great. Better make-up that can go on faces old and new. Long hair on teens, waves and curls for everybody. Long hair for all ages.

Agree with you on seniors' outfits, Petro. They could use more pair of glasses, and some make-up too.

I'd rather not have any hobbies or quests either, xjuelx. They need to fix the neighbor glitch first.
GC: Sambacine
FB: Link here. (Please mention this forum.)
HFN: 1 Terra Drive (Haunted items included. Please tell of anything missing.)
HHs: 3 East Side, 2 Bliss Docks, Volcano View
Pocket-Sized Princess Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Thanks for posting, ALeaf!

This trailer is way too early. Not excited *uh uh*
Like many other sims and players my sims and I are still exhausted from the Baby Steps.

Let's hope, that at least the annoying and bad bugs are fixed in that update.

As the mall is involved, it might be a good idea to level up a fashion designer and a catwalk model, in case there wasn't one on level 6, yet(?)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I like that the mall looks a little more interactive. Hopefully that's not just for the trailer! Im also glad we get more clothes (although I was hoping for more decor items).

Hopefully any new hobbies are not like the ones in Baby Steps.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I hope this update brings the ability for our sims to wear glasses and earrings at the same time or beards and tattoos.

While I'm looking forward to some more clothes I'm not looking forward to their price tag.

(I apparently like the word hope/hopefully... :lol:)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

Wow, another update already?! I don't think I'll ever be done filling the grids for the toddler & baby clothes from this update. I would've liked more changes for houses, like new decor. Furniture, wall & floor coverings, house plants.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen: