Glitz and Glam Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Glitz and Glam Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

The latin pool paving is now available for balconies and patios :)
Latin balcony paving
Latin balcony paving
Latin patio paving
Latin patio paving
Edit to add:
The blue bathroom rug is now only two squares. It looks pretty odd, if it's placed next to the wall :?
Attachments
Bathroom rug
Bathroom rug
Last edited by ErinPW on 07 Sep 2015, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added bathroom rug
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Smootie_Pops
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Smootie_Pops »

ErinPW wrote:The latin pool paving is now available for balconies and patios :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
Edit to add:
The blue bathroom rug is now only two squares. It looks pretty odd, if it's placed next to the wall :?
Thanks for sharing. This forum is very helpful to players who are seeking game play knowledge. :)
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

Does anyone know if you can do the Make-up hobby in a neighbour's town? I sent a Sim to a neighbour with the Make-up stand. When I tapped on it, my Sim did waiting for a customer for ten minutes, but although my Sim's hobby flashed and showed the Level 1 bar "Frackenliner' when the ten minutes were up, the percentage hadn't changed from 0.
It looks like it isn't possible, has anyone managed it?
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

DollyMixture wrote:Does anyone know if you can do the Make-up hobby in a neighbour's town? I sent a Sim to a neighbour with the Make-up stand. When I tapped on it, my Sim did waiting for a customer for ten minutes, but although my Sim's hobby flashed and showed the Level 1 bar "Frackenliner' when the ten minutes were up, the percentage hadn't changed from 0.
I was thinking it may work only if a neighbor sets up a sim on the 10 minute task and you send your sim over to do the browse option within those 10 minutes. Other than that possibility I don't think there is any other way. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

mockingbird288z wrote:
DollyMixture wrote:Does anyone know if you can do the Make-up hobby in a neighbour's town? I sent a Sim to a neighbour with the Make-up stand. When I tapped on it, my Sim did waiting for a customer for ten minutes, but although my Sim's hobby flashed and showed the Level 1 bar "Frackenliner' when the ten minutes were up, the percentage hadn't changed from 0.
I was thinking it may work only if a neighbor sets up a sim on the 10 minute task and you send your sim over to do the browse option within those 10 minutes. Other than that possibility I don't think there is any other way. :(
O.K. Thanks. If I do manage it, I'll post again.
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
jodi5c
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jodi5c »

Is anyone else having trouble doing the makeup hobby? Since yesterday whenever I click to go to them when they are showing as finished, I get there and it shows them as only having just started.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

yes jodi I have had this same problem. It's not happening every single time I do it but it's happening intermittently. It's most annoying too :x it's hard enough to fill these grids in time without using tons of LP. Having to use more because it appears there's some sort of bug going on just adds insult to injury!
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

The sim who is waiting for customer sometimes keeps waiting even though the customer is browsing. Make sure the waiting sim begins browsing before you leave the scene. Start them over if you have to. Just make sure both are browsing.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Thank you kis1st. That must be the problem then. I will be sure to make sure this is case before this annoying hobby robs me of any more precious LP
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

You are welcome. I noticed this problem yesterday. Fortunately for me I finished the first grid early ;) The rest can take forever for all I care now. It's going to be expensive for you :(