Glitz and Glam Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Glitz and Glam Update - Changes

Post by indigoace »

The sleeping baby sound has changed--now you get the cuddling toddler sound.
jodi5c
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jodi5c »

I have let them browse for 5mins b4 leaving but makes no diff. When I return they go back to the beginning even if they haven't finished I've just found out.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Are you sure they are both browsing? If you select each sim independently, each of their bars say browsing? Maybe the four-finger-jiggle or double-tap-home will help to make it work?
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

note - they need to start communicating/talking. sometimes they are just stuck in some initial position - you need to cancel the action and have them start again then.
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

*wondering what a four finger jiggle is* :o but not sure if I need to know!

I have had no problems with this again after the previous advice to make sure that the waiting sim is browsing before exiting the mall. I guess I was impatient and couldn't wait for them to get up 2 sets of escalators and sim shuffle to the make up cart.

I'm well on my way to completing this hobby now thank you to a very kind neighbours sim who hung around in their mall to help me out :)
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

bluebeariscool wrote:*wondering what a four finger jiggle is* :o but not sure if I need to know!
Here's an explanation of the four finger jiggle! (I think, I use just one for this but I assume this is what kls1st means by four finger jiggle!)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

If you miss the limited time on the make up hobby, can you open the sky diving facility and coin fountain later? I've got very little time left on the hobby, I've run out of LPs and due to a glitch on my device and the Apple Id, I can't even buy my way out. :cry:
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

DollyMixture wrote:If you miss the limited time on the make up hobby, can you open the sky diving facility and coin fountain later? I've got very little time left on the hobby, I've run out of LPs and due to a glitch on my device and the Apple Id, I can't even buy my way out. :cry:
The sky diving is the limited time reward for the fashion hunter hobby and the coin fountain is the untimed reward for the makeup hobby so you've not lost those. What you will miss out on is the Ultimate Beauty Vanity. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Thank you for the link to the four finger jiggle Mockingbird. I learn something new every time I come in here :D
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

mockingbird288z wrote:
DollyMixture wrote:If you miss the limited time on the make up hobby, can you open the sky diving facility and coin fountain later? I've got very little time left on the hobby, I've run out of LPs and due to a glitch on my device and the Apple Id, I can't even buy my way out. :cry:
The sky diving is the limited time reward for the fashion hunter hobby and the coin fountain is the untimed reward for the makeup hobby so you've not lost those. What you will miss out on is the Ultimate Beauty Vanity. :(
Oh thanks mockingbird, that's fine as I don't mind losing the Beauty Vanity. I thought I was going to miss the fountain and sky diving, but I've not started the fashion hunter hobby yet so that's fine. :D
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.