Glitz & glam new clothes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Glitz & glam new clothes

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

What are they thinking with some of these clothes? :shock: some of the adult males new short sleeve shirts look like hospital scrubs to me. And why'd they put a bow tie on the long sleeve shirts? :roll: who wears this stuff? :lol:
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Glitz & glam new clothes

Post by Hayley95 »

Yep I hate most of the men's new clothes, some of the the women's are ok but I would never wear the men's stuff on my male sims.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Hayley95 wrote:Yep I hate most of the men's new clothes, some of the the women's are ok but I would never wear the men's stuff on my male sims.
Exactly. Are bow ties on younger guys a new style I don't know about maybe? I've always seen older men wearing them. I still would've liked more new furniture & stuff for houses instead. I don't like many of the women's clothes either other than the shirts with lace sleeves & the platform boots.
level 55
Holiday update
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

I agree on more new furniture and house stuff - how about a roaming dishwasher similar to the pee-cleaner?! I don't get the addition of more fashion without upping the SIM-count...
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Simsational wrote:I agree on more new furniture and house stuff - how about a roaming dishwasher similar to the pee-cleaner?! I don't get the addition of more fashion without upping the SIM-count...
Cool dishwasher idea. :D I can't believe they've not raised the sim count. I'd have thought they would've when they gave us more housing lots. I've got most of my teens living alone just so I don't have so many empty houses.
level 55
Holiday update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I need some kitchen appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, tumble driers etc so I can make my basements look good, I'm getting pretty bored now with making do with endless units!
I'd also like a snooker or pool table and some items like hat/coat/umbrella stands or coat hooks for the hallway. Being able to place things like shoes down on the floor would be good as I would like some of my Sims homes to look "lived in" and I think we need more things for the walls, ornaments for the home and the ability to place mirrors over things. I would also like a dressing table, I have the vanity table but only bought about 2 at the time.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

LovemySims wrote:I need some kitchen appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, tumble driers etc so I can make my basements look good, I'm getting pretty bored now with making do with endless units!
I'd also like a snooker or pool table and some items like hat/coat/umbrella stands or coat hooks for the hallway. Being able to place things like shoes down on the floor would be good as I would like some of my Sims homes to look "lived in" and I think we need more things for the walls, ornaments for the home and the ability to place mirrors over things. I would also like a dressing table, I have the vanity table but only bought about 2 at the time.
Really good ideas! I second all of this. :D I do like the teens new clothes, better than the adult stuff. Also the teen hairstyles are cool too.
level 55
Holiday update
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

The preteen girls and toddler girls clothes are hideous!
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

Has anyone posted pictures of the new clothes yet? I'd like a look, but I've been to busy to update and play recently.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Dellie wrote:The preteen girls and toddler girls clothes are hideous!
I like a couple of the toddler outfits. I've not yet unlocked the preteen clothes. Are there more clothes for seniors? I've unlocked 1 store with new clothes for seniors. Is there another? Can't say I like the idea that the male shirts have suspenders. I was hoping for some shorts for my female seniors. I think the seniors in general need more clothes options. They like choices too!
level 55
Holiday update