Glitz & glam new clothes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Glitz & glam new clothes

Post by Sewandso »

I actually like the variety in the new clothes so far, and a lot of the styles are current and trendy. And I like 80s retro too. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of hairstyles will be available...it looks like my teens are going to have some fun.
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:Omg, with each new store I open the clothes keep getting worse. Apparently the 80's clothes are back. What's with the teen male MC Hammer pants?! :roll: :lol:
image.jpg
Yes, those are drop-crotch pants--they are quite economical for male dancers who like skinny jeans but want more room in THAT area, but you end up seeing young male celebrities with them--and older celebs who should stay away from them! The SHOES...can't stand how clunky they look! Tbh, it was the female teen outfits and hairstyles freaking me out--felt like I was bombarded with Harajuku Paradise. Not saying that's bad, but...my eyes, MY EYES!
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

ErinPW wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:Omg, with each new store I open the clothes keep getting worse. Apparently the 80's clothes are back. What's with the teen male MC Hammer pants?! :roll: :lol:
They asked for clothes styles in surveys. 80's clothes was a choice ... Guess, we got something that a lot of players wanted :lol:
Okay, I didn't know they had a clothing survey. I'm showing my age I guess, I didn't care for the 80's clothes in the 80's & I was a teen then. :lol:
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Dellie wrote:
And what's with the scarves?
I know, right? :lol:
level 55
Holiday update
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

lollipop369 wrote:
image.jpg
Yes, those are drop-crotch pants--they are quite economical for male dancers who like skinny jeans but want more room in THAT area, but you end up seeing young male celebrities with them--and older celebs who should stay away from them! The SHOES...can't stand how clunky they look! Tbh, it was the female teen outfits and hairstyles freaking me out--felt like I was bombarded with Harajuku Paradise. Not saying that's bad, but...my eyes, MY EYES!
The shirt combos are nice, but WHAT were they thinking with those pants?? I will definitely NOT be buying them, lol.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

It's funny how if you wait long enough all the styles come back. Good or bad. Now I'm probably really showing my age. :lol:
level 55
Holiday update
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

I love the scarves, I love that they included Harajuku style, there are some good clothes. I don't like the neon-ish 80's style clothes, but there are good clothes. I don't complain for getting new clothes.
Some of the clothes remind me of how some of my gay friends dress in our LGBTQIA university group.
Some wishes: more sims so I could put those clothes on sims. And more male hairstyles.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

kwippo wrote:I love the scarves, I love that they included Harajuku style, there are some good clothes. I don't like the neon-ish 80's style clothes, but there are good clothes. I don't complain for getting new clothes.
Some of the clothes remind me of how some of my gay friends dress in our LGBTQIA university group.
Some wishes: more sims so I could put those clothes on sims. And more male hairstyles.
Agreed!
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

Don't know if I'm mistaken but one of the teen female hairstyles shown in the promo pictures is not available even after building all the mall stores. It's so disappointing that they would show a hairstyle which isn't actually available. :|
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

Hayley95 wrote:Don't know if I'm mistaken but one of the teen female hairstyles shown in the promo pictures is not available even after building all the mall stores. It's so disappointing that they would show a hairstyle which isn't actually available. :|
It's a bummer, I really liked the hairstyle as well.
Maybe they'll include the clothing in the next update? Just like they did with several babies' clothes.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).