All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Glitz & glam new clothes

Post by Hayley95 »

kwippo wrote:
Hayley95 wrote:Don't know if I'm mistaken but one of the teen female hairstyles shown in the promo pictures is not available even after building all the mall stores. It's so disappointing that they would show a hairstyle which isn't actually available. :|
It's a bummer, I really liked the hairstyle as well.
Maybe they'll include the clothing in the next update? Just like they did with several babies' clothes.
Yeah probably. I really hope they do.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
diananadine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by diananadine »

Hayley95 wrote:
kwippo wrote:
Hayley95 wrote:Don't know if I'm mistaken but one of the teen female hairstyles shown in the promo pictures is not available even after building all the mall stores. It's so disappointing that they would show a hairstyle which isn't actually available. :|
It's a bummer, I really liked the hairstyle as well.
Maybe they'll include the clothing in the next update? Just like they did with several babies' clothes.
Yeah probably. I really hope they do.

Wait, which hairstyle? Does anyone have a picture, I think i must have missed it in the video
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

diananadine wrote:
Wait, which hairstyle? Does anyone have a picture, I think i must have missed it in the video
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
Simslover177
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simslover177 »

Also what about the golden long hair the girl was wearing in he trailer? I thought they were going to be touched up and more realistic.
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

Another dress not available is the black one shown here. I really liked it :|
Attachments
image.jpg
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

And the coat. There are several clothes shown that are not available. And since it's a fair amount of clothes I definitely think it will be included in the future. The only question is how. As an event? As a quest? As a hobby?
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

To be honest I don't mind the new clothes all that much, sure there are some ugly ones but there are also some alright ones. I am disappointed about the ones which were in the trailer not being included though, it makes me feel cheated.

I wish EA would not put things in the trailer if we aren't getting them! I'm still building a lot of my stores as well, I hate the amount of time it takes!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

With the fix they've pushed they also added some new clothes. That pink and orange dress, and other colors in the same style. Two dresses were added for adult females as well as that coat (I think, I've only seen it from the front via Facebook photos), and two shirts for adult males.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

mockingbird288z wrote: Two dresses were added for adult females as well as that coat (I think, I've only seen it from the front via Facebook photos), and two shirts for adult males.
So it seems that, for now, there is one of each of these items for iOS users and Android users. Unless you have both types of devices you only get one color. For the dress iOS users get the yellow one and Android users get the red one. For the coats iOS users get the tan one and Android users get the red one. And for the male shirts iOS users get the grey one and Android users get the brown one. Right now the only way to have both is to have your game on both types of devices. Hopefully this is a mistake and soon all players will get both!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There was a tip at the german forum that there are new clothes again. And again they are in different colors on iOS and android.
On android I only see the new black dress and the red one. In my android game I haven't built the upper floor at the mall. Maybe, that's the reason. The black coat is on iOS only. On android there is a different color. I don't know how the color is called :oops:
On android the new top for men is blue.

Edit: I have deleted two pictures, as there are new pictures which also show the android clothes in my next post.
Attachments
New dresses.
New dresses.
Last edited by ErinPW on 18 Sep 2015, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted pictures
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View