Glitz & glam new clothes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Glitz & glam new clothes

Post by Huaca Flora »

I am really glad to read about this all the time, otherwise I probably would have missed it!
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Hayley95 wrote:These are the new clothes available on iOS. Does anyone have pictures of the android clothes?
That is weird, I can't find the 'grey' dress? Its not in my wardrobe and neither in the store (I'm looking at the outfits section). I do see the striped dress, however.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Same here. I dont see the "beige" ( to me) dress with the see-through sleeves. I also have the yellow dress , as well as the striped black/white dress. I do like the look of the "beige" dress... maybe it's because I am still in the midst of building the stores. I have yet to open up the 3rd store from the Make-Up hobby. Still lacking 4 medals & only less than 24 hours to go...ggrrrrr....!!! And my main Make-up sim have not reached level 6!. I forgot the thing about reaching Level 6 when I put in another sim to browse the store for a day. Have been getting same medals over & over. Thought that switching sims would break through.

I just open up the store with new hair styles for Teens. I love the new hair styles especially the colorful ones with streaks & ribbons. Great for my 2 Female Teen Idols. Although I have already gotten my Teen Idol House but I still continue have my 5 member Teen Idol band playing for LPs.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Huaca Flora wrote:That is weird, I can't find the 'grey' dress? Its not in my wardrobe and neither in the store (I'm looking at the outfits section). I do see the striped dress, however.
playsims wrote:Same here. I dont see the "beige" ( to me) dress with the see-through sleeves. I also have the yellow dress , as well as the striped black/white dress. I do like the look of the "beige" dress...
And I call that color "French Grey"! :lol: From what I understand of this dress, it is the Android version and the only iOS users who have it automatically along with the black and white striped dress are those who had previously switched devices. So if you are on iOS and haven't switched your device previously to an Android device than you only have the striped dress this time.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:That is weird, I can't find the 'grey' dress? Its not in my wardrobe and neither in the store (I'm looking at the outfits section). I do see the striped dress, however.
playsims wrote:Same here. I dont see the "beige" ( to me) dress with the see-through sleeves. I also have the yellow dress , as well as the striped black/white dress. I do like the look of the "beige" dress...
And I call that color "French Grey"! :lol: From what I understand of this dress, it is the Android version and the only iOS users who have it automatically along with the black and white striped dress are those who had previously switched devices. So if you are on iOS and haven't switched your device previously to an Android device than you only have the striped dress this time.
Yes I had switched devices earlier to get the previous Android only clothes. That explains why I got it.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Wahhh!!! I want the "Gray", "Beige" or "French Gray" dress.. Too bad I am on IOS only now. I drop my Android game a couple months ago as I could no longer keep up playing with 2 different Sim Towns. Although I still have not deleted my Android tablet game but I am way behind in it.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I decided to give it a try on saving my game in IOS & downloading it in an Android tablet. Good thing is that my game is both on Gamecenter & Facebook account. I I logged out my existing game in the Android tablet which was under another Facebook account (2nd) & log in to the same Facebook account (1st) as in my IOS tablet.

Yehey! Got the Android clothes !! Back up the game in Android tablet & download the file back to my IOS tablet.

Thanks again to all the folks in this forum.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:And I call that color "French Grey"! :lol: From what I understand of this dress, it is the Android version and the only iOS users who have it automatically along with the black and white striped dress are those who had previously switched devices. So if you are on iOS and haven't switched your device previously to an Android device than you only have the striped dress this time.
Oooooh that's it! I don't play on Android. Too bad.
Halloween Update

Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

The new clothes are for sale again!! I missed the grey long sleeve for adult men, it showed up again in the store and it says: SAIL:31 DAYS LEFT :D
Halloween Update