[Glitz and Glam] Upcoming event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [Glitz and Glam] Upcoming event

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote:I have already unlocked all the Fishing grid before & done the entire collection a few times already. But my Fisherman sim has left her hobby & done other hobbies. None of my sims are currently doing fishing. Should I go back to this hobby before the event & have my selected sims level up to the highest level again? Or does it not matter since I have already previously unlocked the grid?

By beach , you mean the beach in the mystery island after doing Life Quest? Ugghh... That leaves me only 3 (Outdoor, Park & Neighbor) This is the last Main hobby I have not yet done because I am not ready to give up my older sims yet & also wish to finish doing Sunset Mall Quest & maybe Royalty quest.
Since you've already gotten a sim to the highest level and completed the grid there is no need to have a sim doing the hobby until the event starts. (Start them a little early so that they already have a bubble by the time the event starts.)

The beach is the one on the island that is unlocked with orbs.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Can someone help out my aging memory please? The hobby grids used to reset when an event started but I think this hasn't been the case with the last few?? My fishing grid only has one fish left to catch so I think it is an advantage to stop now to get a head start.....ultimately, I will make sure I save right before the event starts just in case it clears all my fishersims hard work--I'm just not sure I trust my memory lol :roll:
Updated town info in profile
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Debbilu_7 wrote:Can someone help out my aging memory please? The hobby grids used to reset when an event started but I think this hasn't been the case with the last few?? My fishing grid only has one fish left to catch so I think it is an advantage to stop now to get a head start.....ultimately, I will make sure I save right before the event starts just in case it clears all my fishersims hard work--I'm just not sure I trust my memory lol :roll:
Mine have always reset but I have seen some people say that their grid didn't reset, particularly on the skating event earlier this year. But I think it not resetting would be a glitch and not what is supposed to happen. It wouldn't hurt, though, to have an almost completed grid just in case.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update