Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

[Glitz and Glam] Upcoming event

Post by Takumi0127 »

It comes in October
Attachments
VgrHFYN1mSU.jpg
LageMTXCW68.jpg
Last edited by Perturbee on 03 Sep 2015, 15:45, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Changed title (Not next update, but event in current)
ALeaf
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Next update

Post by ALeaf »

Those are parts of the Glitz and Glam update contents. You just have to wait till the event start.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

As ALeaf said, that is part of the current update. There will be 2 events this update. The dates going around Facebook are September 22 for a fishing event (for new rugs) and October 6 for a Survivalist event (what the pics show). While you don't currently need a max level sim in either of those hobbies it makes it easier to have already unlocked the highest level before the event starts. So if you don't have level 8 unlocked in Fishing or level 6 unlocked in Survivalist - get to it!! (They both are going to be like the long hair event - have to finish the hobby multiple times. :( )
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Are the sunflowers going to get stuck in boxes now?? I like the tires...is it too much to hope that they will be separate choices?? The lights are nice though.
Updated town info in profile
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

mockingbird288z wrote:As ALeaf said, that is part of the current update. There will be 2 events this update. The dates going around Facebook are September 22 for a fishing event (for new rugs) and October 6 for a Survivalist event (what the pics show). While you don't currently need a max level sim in either of those hobbies it makes it easier to have already unlocked the highest level before the event starts. So if you don't have level 8 unlocked in Fishing or level 6 unlocked in Survivalist - get to it!! (They both are going to be like the long hair event - have to finish the hobby multiple times. :( )
Oh yuck, you don't know how much this has just made me grumble! Why can't EA cut us some slack and let us get something a little bit easier for a change?! Honestly those grids drive me crazy!
Now I'm going to have to take an LP grinder from cooking and diving to make them into a fisherman and a survivalist. Urrrrgh. Such a pain!!

I wish our Sims could have two hobbies each at least!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

LovemySims wrote: Oh yuck, you don't know how much this has just made me grumble! Why can't EA cut us some slack and let us get something a little bit easier for a change?! Honestly those grids drive me crazy!
I'm with you on that. I was burnt out with the game even before the Baby Steps hobbies. But now...after completing those hobbies so many times I don't want to really play the game at all. I groaned when I saw posts about the rug event and then started to feel overwhelmed when I saw posts about the outdoor stuff event. For each event we have 1 week to unlock 7 packs!! That's a pack a day! And only 4 sims max on Fishing and 2 max on Survivalist...I'm preparing myself mentally to use lots of LPs. *sigh*
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

mockingbird288z wrote:
LovemySims wrote: Oh yuck, you don't know how much this has just made me grumble! Why can't EA cut us some slack and let us get something a little bit easier for a change?! Honestly those grids drive me crazy!
I'm with you on that. I was burnt out with the game even before the Baby Steps hobbies. But now...after completing those hobbies so many times I don't want to really play the game at all. I groaned when I saw posts about the rug event and then started to feel overwhelmed when I saw posts about the outdoor stuff event. For each event we have 1 week to unlock 7 packs!! That's a pack a day! And only 4 sims max on Fishing and 2 max on Survivalist...I'm preparing myself mentally to use lots of LPs. *sigh*
Seriously we only have 1 week to unlock all those packs?! Oh it's like my worst nightmare. I might not bother doing it, what it is you get with the fishing one? If you could see my face now you'd see I am completely like this :|
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [Glitz and Glam] Upcoming event

Post by Hayley95 »

These events are coming at a really bad timing :( I have important exams coming up in early October. I doubt I will be able to complete the time limits.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

Hayley95 wrote:These events are coming at a really bad timing :( I have important exams coming up in early October. I doubt I will be able to complete the time limits.
I know the feeling all too well.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I think FM has forgotten this is supposed to be a game, not a full-time job. I don't want to play all the time. I don't even want to play all the time I'm free. I want to be with friends, walk with hubby in the park, read a book, watch Dr. Who, etc. I actually contemplated quitting. I may have to resign myself to not having every single game item.

Oh, and how do we have two survivalists? Would that count using a neighbor's town?
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.