Make Up Hobby Sims get stuck

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Make Up Hobby Sims get stuck

Post by DollyMixture »

I am currently doing the Make-up hobby to unlock items in the mall. The thing is every few sessions the Sims get stuck, the action is repeated over and over and they don't finish. I have to either cancel the action or use 4 LP to complete it.
It's very annoying. Has anyone else had this?
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Make Up Hobby Sims get stuck

Post by SusiQ »

I've had this happen a few times. The second Sim say's they are Browsing, but they are not standing in the Make Up Counter area and the countdown doesn't start. When that happens I tab the Sim that originally was waiting for the customer, the Makeup Counter starts blinking again and the second Sim will move into the Area and they start to interact. Haven't had the issue since then.
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
Bongi
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bongi »

Yes, I've experienced this. It's really frustrating.
It seems to happen more often if I leave the mall before my two sims are fully engaged, like if one is on her way up the stairs. Since I started to wait for them to be fully engaged before toggling out of the mall, I haven't had them get stuck...
MarieSchrader

Post by MarieSchrader »

This is happening to me too.. every time I've tried it for the past 2 days. Very annoying when there's a time limit on the quest :( Thanks for the advice, I'll try waiting in the mall until they've started the task.