[EVENT] The Outdoors hobby event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] The Outdoors hobby event

Post by JakeSim »

Wow harder than the last long hair event. Its been 3 days since this event started and I just can't finish one grid.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

The hair event was a piece of a rella tasty cake compared to this. I've been getting that same berries badge 4 times in a row again. -.- It's been 3 days and I've only unlocked 1 prize.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

copperwood wrote:FM are wizards at making something that's supposed to be fun feel like a chore.
Truer words have never been spoken! :lol: Some times it feels as if they deliberately go out of their way to make it a boring grind to collect stuff plus they don't always give us enough time to do it in. :twisted:
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

bloodredroses01 wrote:
copperwood wrote:FM are wizards at making something that's supposed to be fun feel like a chore.
Truer words have never been spoken! :lol: Some times it feels as if they deliberately go out of their way to make it a boring grind to collect stuff plus they don't always give us enough time to do it in. :twisted:
Or maybe they just see it as another way to force us to spend real money to buy LPs. Not that my view is jaded or anything. :roll:
Death_Inc
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Death_Inc »

So if I don't get them all this time I will be able to finish the remaining ones the next time the event is up right?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Death_Inc wrote:So if I don't get them all this time I will be able to finish the remaining ones the next time the event is up right?
If the event returns, yes. But there isn't a guarantee that the event will return.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Death_Inc
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Death_Inc »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Death_Inc wrote:So if I don't get them all this time I will be able to finish the remaining ones the next time the event is up right?
If the event returns, yes. But there isn't a guarantee that the event will return.
Ah okay. Well I hope it does since with the amount of duplicates this one is going to be impossible to finish.

Haven't had this much trouble with any of the other ones :(
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

Death_Inc wrote:
Ah okay. Well I hope it does since with the amount of duplicates this one is going to be impossible to finish.

Haven't had this much trouble with any of the other ones :(
I totally agree - I just managed to finish the second prize, and I should be able to get the third one as well. But I don't want to see any water collecting again soon! And I really wanted to get the fourth set... Hopefully, it'll return one day!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I need 5 more badges for the last prize. I had to use a bunch of LP's to get there. Most of my adult sims are diving for LP's now, so I'm only down about 40 still.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

glenkatko wrote:Or maybe they just see it as another way to force us to spend real money to buy LPs. Not that my view is jaded or anything. :roll:
FM is all about finding ways to "encourage" ;) us to spend real money as often as possible.

We're not really jaded or cynical, we just see through their ploys. :D
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update