Monsters & Magic Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Gem410
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Monsters & Magic Update - Changes

Post by Gem410 »

ErinPW wrote:I also miss the clock. But if I need it, I tap and slide twice at the top of the screen and pull down the notification center, so I can see the time without closing the game. To close the center, I tap and slide up from the bottom.
Thank you Erin. What a simple and helpful solution. :)
Easter Update
GC Simsgem410

SP #PinkCandy
HFN New location...
Clown's Residence near the Art Gallery
mzwpg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mzwpg »

I was only able to add one additional sim to one house once I reached level 5 - VIP! :cry:
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Zellybeanie wrote:I was also hoping the auto-light sleep bug would've been fixed.
Yeah, it's been a while like this now! It is also weird that my sim goes sleeping with its hat still on :?
Attachments
IMG_1632.jpg
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

I really hope they put the clock back. I wonder if everyone's who's missing it has mentioned that on the FM facebook page? Maybe they'll put it back if enough people complain about it? It *IS* the most annoying thing about this update, for sure! I haven't posted yet myself! So I best go do that right now and take my own advice :)

The BEST thing about this update is the new rugs for completing the new discovery quest, they are GORGEOUS!

I don't know if I'll ever be a VIP or not... In the six months I've been playing, I spent like $75 or $80 and THEN they introduced VIP. I feel like I should have already been a VIP, you know? Meh!
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

mzwpg wrote:I was only able to add one additional sim to one house once I reached level 5 - VIP! :cry:
Are you serious?? I thought that meant 1 additional sim to every house. Wow...disappointing. :roll:
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Butterfly wrote:
mzwpg wrote:I was only able to add one additional sim to one house once I reached level 5 - VIP! :cry:
Are you serious?? I thought that meant 1 additional sim to every house. Wow...disappointing. :roll:
It says "per house" so I wonder if something else isn't at play here, like reaching the Sim limit for the level, or just a bug. I have created a family of 5, but I'm not ready to create another one, so I can't test it.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Is it confirmed that if you put snow on a wizard lot, the evergreen trees have a bug that makes them radioactive bright green, per Jhean Souza on FB?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Deedee wrote:Is it confirmed that if you put snow on a wizard lot, the evergreen trees have a bug that makes them radioactive bright green, per Jhean Souza on FB?
It's on my iPad as well as on my android mini phone.

Regarding the clock, I have mentioned a solution here. Though, I'd like to have the ingame clock back, too.
Attachments
image.jpg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

It looks like a wizard created some weird trees :lol:
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

ErinPW wrote:
Deedee wrote:Is it confirmed that if you put snow on a wizard lot, the evergreen trees have a bug that makes them radioactive bright green, per Jhean Souza on FB?
It's on my iPad as well as on my android mini phone.

Regarding the clock, I have mentioned a solution here. Though, I'd like to have the ingame clock back, too.
No wonder the wizard lost his magic. The radio active trees made him sick! Silly wizard, messing with the natural order :lol:
HFN is by the fire station.