Problems after the new update!!!!!!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Problems since last update

Post by mockingbird288z »

Stlclay wrote:Having lots of problems with inspiring Sims since last update. Takes way too long. Sometimes have to hit the refridgerator over 10 times and sometime the levels don't move at all. Requests to EA have fallen on deaf ears. I suspect that the game is getting too big for an Ipad series one with 5.1 ios. Any ideas out there ? :?:
I don't think having an older iPad would affect things like inspiring sims. Usually what can happen when the game gets too big is things like the game lagging or being unable to open.

I use the Singing Salmon to inspire sims so I haven't experienced what you are. It may be something that was done intentially by Firemonkeys to get people to spend money for the Rainbow Cakes.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
AutumnIris
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Problems after the new update!!!!!!

Post by AutumnIris »

Good news, the fashion week clothes now work again! Some people have even reported having some of the items on sale in their clothing store. I was able to get two coats I didn't have before from my store!

The only issue I have been experiencing is crashing after going into a neighbor's house. This occurs on all of my IOS devices. I found a work around though.

I noticed the crash only occurs if I don't remove my game from the background in between visiting neighbors. Say I want to go to neighbor's B house, but I already visited or am at neighbor A. Before changing towns, I go back to my town then hit the home button and swipe away the game. Next, I load the game like normal then go to neighbor' B and an able to get into houses without crashing! This might not work for everyone, but maybe it will work for someone else.
GC: Lost in Literature

SP house: on Island boat with SP on roof.