[QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
atreya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

Post by atreya »

I've just started playing in the beginning of this year so I want to do this quest.
I noticed some times have changed. In part 1 the halloweennews was 10 hours (3-star TV) and the build courage is 7 hours 30 minutes (3-star chair).
I am curently on the build courage task so I have no idea for the rest of the quest.
If anyone else wants to do this guest, be aware there are soms changes.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Can I collect more then the 5 candies needed for the first round and save them for the second one?
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
metrice2121
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by metrice2121 »

I do have them .
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Debbilu_7 wrote:
Chelle23 wrote:Oh, that's so disappointing :-( I was really looking forward to something new for Halloween :-(
Me too....every update I choose different families to play with (I have too many Sims :roll: Be careful what you wish for...) I have all my "magic" families out plus a few new characters and now I feel a little deflated. :(
Maybe I'll plan a big Halloween party at my new haunted house once I have it renovated.
I'd already put all my sims into Halloween costumes, the very ones I won last year!! And was getting ready for some fun!! I was also planning to expand my haunted house and turn it into a mansion! Gutted :-(
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I did not pay attention for the first two rounds but for part 3 and 4 the amount of candy you have to collect is different. It's 110 und 225 now. Also It only gives out 2 or 3 candies (seems to be random). The only time I got 5 was when I used 1 LP the end the search earlier. Also I can only have 7 sims at one time collecting candy so in my eyes it's impossible to finish this in time.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Lenny wrote:I did not pay attention for the first two rounds but for part 3 and 4 the amount of candy you have to collect is different. It's 110 und 225 now. Also It only gives out 2 or 3 candies (seems to be random). The only time I got 5 was when I used 1 LP the end the search earlier. Also I can only have 7 sims at one time collecting candy so in my eyes it's impossible to finish this in time.
This event doesn't thrill me so I'm probably the wrong person to answer. I'm on part 4 now (after starting last year and not finishing) but I can not see myself collecting 225 candies in the 2 days remaining. Maybe next year :)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

You get six candies each if using LP's on part 4. It would cost about 37 LP's. And it would take 3 hours since you can use 1 LP after only half an hour on the 4th set.
MichaelrearP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

The Ventura Sisters

Post by MichaelrearP »

I havent explored this quest enough yet. Can you continue to gather candies during the pause towards your total, or is this rigged like they like to do?