[QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
PrincessTilly
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

Post by PrincessTilly »

playsims wrote:what's the maximum candy collectors at a time? The most I got is 8 collectors split into 2 or 3 houses.
The most I got with 10 sims was two pieces of candy each. So I ended up with twenty at each collection period.
PrincessTilly
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by PrincessTilly »

Is the only way of completing these quests is to use lp?
Smootie_Pops
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Smootie_Pops »

PrincessTilly wrote:Is the only way of completing these quests is to use lp?
You don't have to use LPs. You can let the time run its course, but it takes a couple of hours per session if you choose not to use LPs.

Hope this helps.
PrincessTilly
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by PrincessTilly »

Smootie_Pops wrote:
PrincessTilly wrote:Is the only way of completing these quests is to use lp?
You don't have to use LPs. You can let the time run its course, but it takes a couple of hours per session if you choose not to use LPs.

Hope this helps.
Is it actually possible though? I feel like it would be like really really close... Has anyone tried it?
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Finally finished collecting 175pc candies. It gives out 6 candies if you speed it up in less than 2 hours for 1LP. 2 or 3 candies only if you complete the 2.5 hour task by not speeding it up. Took me around 30LPs to complete this task.
Still cant predict when the monsters are coming out. So I have all my sims (except for the younger ones) free & grouped by 5's in selected houses. This time the maximum number of sim collectors was 10 at a given time. But be fast in tapping the monsters before they disappear.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Perturbee wrote:Quest: Night of the Candy Monsters (requires the Halloween update)

Post will be updated with the full text later.

http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2015/10/qu ... sters.html
Sorry if this is the wrong place but I couldn't find an answer elsewhere. When does the Saved By the Spell Quest begin?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Butterfly wrote:
Perturbee wrote:Quest: Night of the Candy Monsters (requires the Halloween update)

Post will be updated with the full text later.

http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2015/10/qu ... sters.html
Sorry if this is the wrong place but I couldn't find an answer elsewhere. When does the Saved By the Spell Quest begin?
They said on Facebook that it would start in "early November". We don't know anything more than that.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Butterfly wrote: Sorry if this is the wrong place but I couldn't find an answer elsewhere. When does the Saved By the Spell Quest begin?
They said on Facebook that it would start in "early November". We don't know anything more than that.
Thank you.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Butterfly wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Butterfly wrote: Sorry if this is the wrong place but I couldn't find an answer elsewhere. When does the Saved By the Spell Quest begin?
Thank you.
I thought that it will start on the 4th of November. I read that somewhere, but I don't remember where :P
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

FM didn't waste anytime putting the Halloween Costume Pack for sale in the online store (if you didn't unlock them):
image.png
They are selling for $9.99 (USD) :shock: and will be available for 2 days.

I believe the Halloween Costume Pack only includes the costumes that were unlocked by completing the whole quest (the 5th set specifically) and not the costumes unlocked by doing the first 4 sets of goals.

So the pack includes the Witch (adult female), Vampire (adult male), Zombie Cheerleader (teen female), Viking (teen male), Ghost (preteen female), Pirate (preteen male), and the Purple and Orange Candy Monsters (toddlers).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update