[QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

[QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

Post by Perturbee »

Quest: Night of the Candy Monsters (requires the Halloween update)

Post will be updated with the full text later.

http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2015/10/qu ... sters.html
Jemappellelaura
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

Post by Jemappellelaura »

Thanks Perturbee!
Are there dates for when the other quests/items become available yet?
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Jemappellelaura wrote:Thanks Perturbee!
Are there dates for when the other quests/items become available yet?
No, and seeing how they kept shifting the previous dates for the last one (Outdoors Event), dates found out now might not be correct anyway.
As far as I know (from reliable sources) there will be a Sleepwear event first (for those who never had it), then the Potion Brewing Hobby event comes around.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thanks so mucho or the info about the Sleepwear event! I missed it the first time but will catch it now.
And with the heads up I can plan things so I can make time for it.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
ALeaf
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ALeaf »

Thank you Perturbee!

I am happy that they bring back the Sleepwear event and it seems the Potion Brewing Hobby event is coming in November.
This time, it is the official facebook page saying so. :twisted:
Attachments
Saved by the Spell.jpg
The Book of Spells.jpg
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

I haven't explored this quest enough yet. Can you continue to gather candies during the pause towards your total, or is this "rigged" like they like to do? :D
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

ALeaf wrote:Thank you Perturbee!

I am happy that they bring back the Sleepwear event and it seems the Potion Brewing Hobby event is coming in November.
This time, it is the official facebook page saying so. :twisted:
Thanks for the heads up. I rarely have the time to dig through the comments on FB on the SFP page.
Simsational wrote:I haven't explored this quest enough yet. Can you continue to gather candies during the pause towards your total, or is this "rigged" like they like to do? :D
It's rigged. The gathered extra candies from the last round didn't count towards the next, sadly. And you don't get any new "monsters" during the pause either.
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

Simsational wrote:I haven't explored this quest enough yet. Can you continue to gather candies during the pause towards your total, or is this "rigged" like they like to do? :D
Perturbee:
"It's rigged. The gathered extra candies from the last round didn't count towards the next, sadly. And you don't get any new "monsters" during the pause either."

I am SO shocked, lol
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Indignitory
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Indignitory »

Any idea why I get only one candy from each scare? Or can it be because I used 3 sims at the same time hoping to finish the quest faster... I'm at part1 and I'm worried what will I do to 2nd part when I need to collect so many more candies and got no lps...
Smootie_Pops
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Smootie_Pops »

Indignitory wrote:Any idea why I get only one candy from each scare? Or can it be because I used 3 sims at the same time hoping to finish the quest faster... I'm at part1 and I'm worried what will I do to 2nd part when I need to collect so many more candies and got no lps...
Only 1...wow! I got 5 and 6 candies during different rounds from each scare. I did use only 1 sim, but I not sure if that truly makes a difference.