Views on VIP points

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Views on VIP points

Post by julz21 »

I'm wondering about VIP level 7......more specifically about the simultaneously constructions/upgrades in the professions perks. I'm wondering if this is similar to having the "perk" of double work shifts and "perk" of the resource spins in that you can do it but it costs LP to do so. If so, how much does it cost and how many construction/upgrade stations can you do together?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I asked a friend for this. She said, it doesn't cost LP and if you've got the needed resources, you can upgrade all stations at the same time.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

Thank you Erin. I'm done with the movies and have all the resources so all I'm doing now is upgrading. Boy, that simultaneous building/upgrading is sure looking good. However, I've been VIP level 4 forever and can't justify spending $50 to $75 (I think it is) just to get to VIP 7. So I'll just plod on. Wish they'd put something worthwhile in the online store.....then I might be tempted. :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

julz21 wrote: Wish they'd put something worthwhile in the online store.....then I might be tempted. :)
I so agree. I have some gift cards saved just for SFP purchases, but don't want to buy $, LP or SP. They have been burning a hole in my pocket! I'd be happy to spend them on clothes or furniture or decor, maybe retired items, or things from quests that I missed.