Views on VIP points

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: Views on VIP points

Post by mockingbird288z »

The only reason I have VIP 6 is because FM insinuated I had hacked currency and I got real mad at them. They gave it to me in apology. Otherwise I wouldn't even have VIP 6. The only thing I would spend money on is specials packs but they don't have any that interest me. I have no need for any more currency so will not be spending real money on something I don't need just for more perks. I'm one of the few people who like a smaller town so I'm not going to spend tons of money for more sims. Nothing else tempts me, either.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Meriste wrote:When will they see that most people are not crazy and/or rich enough to plop a thousand dollars or more for a mobile game!?
Maybe there are people who actually spend that much money on the game... :-(

I just bought the Dolphin pack and the Adidas clothes packs :P For a very long time I did not want to buy those, but I think the dolphin towels are actually kind of cute. VIP level 2 for the win :lol:
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

I'm at VIP 3, I got some stuff I missed out on. The only things I'm interesred in are the revenue collection button and the extra Sim in town, at this point there is nothing of interest to me offered for sale. I don't mind spending some money here or there, but the $$$ needed for the higher VIP levels is just plain crazy.
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Not so interested in extra sim per lot. Is that what FM is offering? or is it increasing the current total population? Anyway Most of my sims live alone, so the houses will be occupied. Not so much interested in the clothes , although some are quite nice especially the mid-length outfits. I guess I can do without them. I might buy a bit here & there for those items are no longer available or only available online, like the pool cleaner, fireworks, aquarium, living Bear, lion costume. I think the most useful purchase I have is the pool cleaner, saves me a lot of effort. The others are so-so...I might have changed my mind given the 2nd chance.

Dont really care up to what VIP level i am now.
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

mockingbird288z wrote:The only reason I have VIP 6 is because FM insinuated I had hacked currency and I got real mad at them. They gave it to me in apology. Otherwise I wouldn't even have VIP 6.
:lol: I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that exchange! To be fair, your town is amazing.
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

pandap4nts wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:The only reason I have VIP 6 is because FM insinuated I had hacked currency and I got real mad at them. They gave it to me in apology. Otherwise I wouldn't even have VIP 6.
:lol: I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that exchange! To be fair, your town is amazing.
:lol: Thank you! Overall, it wasn't an experience I would like to repeat!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

My view on VIP Points is I won't ever have any as I will never spend money on the game! I'll just have to do without the bits that cost money.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I hadn't updated about a year and only now did so. I've to say I'm quite upsit with FM again. I feel left out, even cheated on as a long time player. A spend a lot of real money to buy all the extra bundles years ago (some weren't really worth it in my eyes). There is nothing left for me to buy except the various currency bundles. But as a long time player I don't need time. My sims and I have earned enough of each currency through hard labour, so that I have what I need. FM should either have recognised and rewarded purchases made in the past or offer another way to get vip points (buying them directly f.e.).
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Narset
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Narset »

I only spent $2 on the game so far, because I wanted the limited Chinese dragon dance item and it gave more points per $ than the other items. VIP 2 hype! I don't mind giving a few dollars here and there to support the free games I play a lot.

I agree with the post above that people who made purchases in the past should at least be given something.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I'm going to ask here since this is the most recent related thread.
I've been thinking to purchase the pool cleaner in my game but since I've never spent money in the game I don't have a clue. In the menu when you reset the game it says your purchases will not be restored something like that, does that mean I will loose whatever I've purchased if I do it? And about the VIP points are those spent like currency or they work as the leveling in the game that a certain level unlocks some packs? Thank you.