Christmas 2015 - Update Trailer

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Christmas 2015 - Update Trailer

Post by LovemySims »

At last an update I can be a little bit excited about! Looks great, however I too hope there isn't loads of work involved in it as I'm kinda busy this month.
I hope we get something new at the end of it too
Kmkray16
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Kmkray16 »

Does anyone know when it will be released?
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

They better NOT overlook the Christmas dining table this year ! :mrgreen:
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

LovemySims wrote:At last an update I can be a little bit excited about! Looks great, however I too hope there isn't loads of work involved in it as I'm kinda busy this month.
I hope we get something new at the end of it too
Work...we will get overtime just to enhance real cash sales via LPs to speed things up a bit...I am preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

I just watched the Winter trailer, it looked really pretty! I am excited. :D
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

The trailer looks cute and fun, can't wait for the update
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Does anyone know when it will be released?
AutumnIris
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AutumnIris »

Nobody but the creators knows when it will be released. A high possibility to be this week though as updates come closely after the trailer.

I'm guessing the gingerbread house is the timed quest reward and gingerbread objects are the normal quest reward, but I could be wrong. If I'm correct, the house may include objects not in the home store.
GC: Lost in Literature

SP house: on Island boat with SP on roof.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

mockingbird288z wrote: It will be interesting to see how this all pans out and what other quests are a part of the update. I'm definitely getting a Frozen vibe from it. That movie has seeped into almost everything it seems! :lol:
That was my first thought when I saw the in-game teaser for trailer talking about getting ready for a "Frosty Adventure". The font in the picture is really similar to Frozen's title font. (At this point I haven't seen the trailer.)

So I watched the trailer... all the visual parallels to Frozen made me laugh. The Ice Princess looks like Elsa, or more like her mother with the brown hair. And the ice preteen boy gave off a Jack Frost vibe. If they weren't visibly in different age categories, making it seem like a mother/son duo to me, I'd say it's a Jelsa shippers dream come true.
(For those who don't know, Jelsa is the couple name for those who couple Elsa from Frozen and Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians.)
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Not really looking forward to this. Do I want a gingerbread house? Not really as I have built on all my lots and I like the houses I have. Am heartily sick of Frozen anyway.