Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Christmas 2015 - Update Trailer

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote: It will be interesting to see how this all pans out and what other quests are a part of the update. I'm definitely getting a Frozen vibe from it. That movie has seeped into almost everything it seems! :lol:
Yes, not only this game has a Frozen vibe... :roll: (Another game that I'm playing as well.)
whoviandragon wrote:That was my first thought when I saw the in-game teaser for trailer talking about getting ready for a "Frosty Adventure". The font in the picture is really similar to Frozen's title font. (At this point I haven't seen the trailer.)

So I watched the trailer... all the visual parallels to Frozen made me laugh. The Ice Princess looks like Elsa, or more like her mother with the brown hair. And the ice preteen boy gave off a Jack Frost vibe. If they weren't visibly in different age categories, making it seem like a mother/son duo to me, I'd say it's a Jelsa shippers dream come true.
(For those who don't know, Jelsa is the couple name for those who couple Elsa from Frozen and Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians.)
I did not know :lol:

I liked the movie very much, but that was before it became such a hype.... (But I think I will still like it [after a few years]; Until now I did not want to watch it again.)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

penlopej wrote:Not really looking forward to this. Do I want a gingerbread house? Not really as I have built on all my lots and I like the houses I have. Am heartily sick of Frozen anyway.
I wish that they would add another few island lots attached to the "island." I've had to destroy 2 of my lots to build newer offerings which is not cool!
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
DanieC
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by DanieC »

The update is available now.
Have fun everybody.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Here's the description.
Attachments
image.jpeg
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I won't be updating until I know all is okay with the latest version, I'd hate to update only for it be full of bugs! I've hardly played the game for the last month so I'm hoping I can update ASAP to see if it can get me interested again.