Christmas 2015 Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Christmas 2015 Update - Changes

Post by Dellie »

Pellaz wrote:Do they find treasures like other pets that count against the pets limit?
Sadly, no. They have the hobbies (limit of 3 per town) instead of finding treasure.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

playsims wrote:How about the ownership of the puppies & kittens? Only Adults are allowed to own them?
I have a few teenagers who now live in their own houses. Yeah, they used to be part of the famous SimsTeen Band, that's why they can afford their own mansions :lol: :lol: :lol: They have no pets of their own yet.
It's still only adults and seniors who can own them.
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Have adult dogs stopped playing with each other? I've been staring at mine for ages and haven't seen them play
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Pet Store menu has changed, it now uses a scroll to show all the different pets. Instead of each pet having it's own "button". It makes the icons for the different pets larger. With the "button" way each time they added new pets the buttons were getting smaller, it would have gotten to a ridiculous point if they hadn't changed it!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
diananadine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by diananadine »

Does anyone have pictures of the poodle?? Is it just a puppy or adult too??
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

diananadine wrote:Does anyone have pictures of the poodle?? Is it just a puppy or adult too??
I don't have pics of the poodles but I can tell you that there is an adult poodle, too!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Poodles...
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

SimMutt wrote:Have adult dogs stopped playing with each other? I've been staring at mine for ages and haven't seen them play
I've been watching two dogs for a few days and I haven't seen them playing together. It's not unusual for FM to break something. I can't remember the last time I saw a dog use the water slide of their own accord.

I haven't been on a lot with two cats to see if they still play, but I'd put money on it that they don't.

It's a shame puppies, and kittens, don't interact. It would have been really cute. And dogs interacting with puppies, and cats interacting with kittens.

My RL kitten keeps attacking our cat, then screams blue murder if that cat so much as rests a paw on her :lol:
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Dellie wrote:
SimMutt wrote:Have adult dogs stopped playing with each other? I've been staring at mine for ages and haven't seen them play
I've been watching two dogs for a few days and I haven't seen them playing together. It's not unusual for FM to break something. I can't remember the last time I saw a dog use the water slide of their own accord.

I haven't been on a lot with two cats to see if they still play, but I'd put money on it that they don't.

It's a shame puppies, and kittens, don't interact. It would have been really cute. And dogs interacting with puppies, and cats interacting with kittens.

My RL kitten keeps attacking our cat, then screams blue murder if that cat so much as rests a paw on her :lol:
The dogs at the pet park do interact, and on a lot where are two cats, they also do. With the dog slide it's the same in my town, the dogs don't use it on their own.

SimMut, I visited the house with a poodle and a greyhound. They have been busy with the bone and the lobster all the time. Maybe, they like the toys more :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View