[Holiday Quest] The Secret Winter Wonderland

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] The Secret Winter Wonderland

Post by DollyMixture »

mockingbird288z wrote:
DollyMixture wrote:Rather annoyed. I left my Sim hugging the Ice Queen goodbye in plenty of time, I thought, and this morning it said I'd not finished in time. I was on the last action, so you'd think they give one some leeway, but no. I did everything pretty much as quickly as I could so I don't know how others managed. :( :(

Merry Christmas anyway.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry: What a complete and total bummer. I was worried about this happening to myself, I'm not good with mornings, so I used some LPs on the last day to make sure I would finish the quest before going to sleep. I used 9 LPs for the last day. Made the total for the whole quest 14LPs.
Thanks mockingbird, yeah frustrating. That'll teach me for having a lie-in on Christmas Day! I don't think I'll bother with any more quests it's just too time consuming.
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Seasons Greetings! Good Morning! :D

WOW! :shock: the gingerbread cottage is rather garish isn't it? Cute but garish :lol:

I managed to finish the quest at about 5am this morning just as I was collapsing from exhaustion. I finished up with LP because it was so close to the deadline and I wasn't sure I be able to wake-up in time. (I'd still be asleep if my cat had not kept bugging me until I refilled her food bowl. :roll:) I used a fair amount of LP this time but I think it was worth it and I can always grind for more LP.

I'm sorry to hear about those who missed out for various reasons. Maybe you could appeal to FireMonkeys about it? Not that I expect them to help but you never know until you try.

Once again, all my thanks to everyone here who shared their tips and experiences because y'all made it possible. And now I'm going to catch up, at a leisurely pace, on the new stuff at the Mall & the campground and the quest connected to the new magic hobbies . Or as leisurely as timed stuff can be! ;)

Have fun everyone!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

playsims wrote:I would still get it if you can "afford" it ( I am NOT telling you to buy in real money, that's an entirely different category). In the past I have passed up opportunities to buy/get limited offers, thinking that it's not that great or was too LP/Simeoleon expensive. Later, I do wish i did get them.

If you still have LPs, I would suggest to use them to speed things up before the deadline. You can always earn the LPS or Simeoleons later. Although this offers do come back from time to time, but it could be sometime.
Thanks playsims, I took your words to heart and used LP. Might as well have them in case I change my mind some day!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Good thing i finished just a few minutes before the deadline, because the rest of the day I was having problems with connecting to the cloud. Probaby too many people connecting to the internet, clogging up the lines or whatever. Any one having problems with the cloud on Christmas day.?
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Oh my god, the living teddy bear is here again and available for the next ten days in online store! And the fireworks too. Can we use it though?
Skywalker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Skywalker »

:D Guys, the quest for new hairstyles are here! The quest are divided to parts too. I already the new hairstyles for male sims :D
Game Centre: Mira6292

Neighbours needed! :D :)
syeirahu
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by syeirahu »

mockingbird288z wrote:
DollyMixture wrote:Rather annoyed. I left my Sim hugging the Ice Queen goodbye in plenty of time, I thought, and this morning it said I'd not finished in time. I was on the last action, so you'd think they give one some leeway, but no. I did everything pretty much as quickly as I could so I don't know how others managed. :( :(

Merry Christmas anyway.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry: What a complete and total bummer. I was worried about this happening to myself, I'm not good with mornings, so I used some LPs on the last day to make sure I would finish the quest before going to sleep. I used 9 LPs for the last day. Made the total for the whole quest 14LPs.
I saved the game, then used LP to finish that last long task before going to sleep. My kidlets normally have me up before 9AM, but just in case! I was up in time, so I just reset to get my LPs back. Got through the quest without spending any.
GC: syeirahu (updated)
HFN: No.3 West Oceanside
HH: No.2 Diver's Way
Cat house: No.3 Firehouse Road
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

While the quest was going on I submitted a support ticket about the single door that was shown in the thumbnail for the day 3 prizes but we didn't get.
Single door in the middle
Single door in the middle
singledoor.jpg (9.19 KiB) Viewed 5785 times
I finally got a response to my inquiry. They said the door will be added in the next update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:I finally got a response to my inquiry. They said the door will be added in the next update.
There's probably no other option? Did they also say something about the counter tops? And about the table, on which we cannot put anything?
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Huaca Flora wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:I finally got a response to my inquiry. They said the door will be added in the next update.
There's probably no other option? Did they also say something about the counter tops? And about the table, on which we cannot put anything?
I submitted the ticket before the counter tops where unlocked and I didn't ask about the tables. IIRC, I did see that they responded to posts about the counter tops and tables saying they will look in to fixing them. Hopefully it will all be sorted out in the next update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update