[Holiday Quest] The Secret Winter Wonderland

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
flavadave48
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] The Secret Winter Wonderland

Post by flavadave48 »

Spoilers!!!

for anyone wondering and a major spoiler, the gingerbread house is free of charge as I've just bought it for a premium lot. I am thinking about building a ice basement and probably make it haunted as well. Good luck on everyone who is doing the quest, I used lp to finish the last bit of the quest, which was to say goodbye to the queen which takes 10 hours total. Luckily I had way over enough lp to use to quicken it's time.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

I like the idea of using the gingerbread house as a preschool. Will post pics later after it finishes building... going to add a second story and maybe basement.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Lishws720 wrote:I like the idea of using the gingerbread house as a preschool. Will post pics later after it finishes building... going to add a second story and maybe basement.
I bombed the gingerbread house and used the furniture etc to update some of the rooms in my daycare.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Sunlight
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sunlight »

Great idea, and there are also new stairs in home store for this. :D
Attachments
image.jpeg
TV: 300 000 +
LVL.55
shamrock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shamrock »

mockingbird288z wrote:I've added part 12 to the opening post. It's the last one! :)

[spoiler="Prizes"]1st Gingerbread house is free! The wallpaper, floors, and exterior wall are in the home store. The roof is not. :( But there is also a spiral staircase![/spoiler]
Looks like that might have been a glitch because the roof is in the store for me. Or maybe it's because I am playing on an Android device :s
Romance Update | Android | lvl 55
Played since the Carnival Update

Goodbye
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

playsims wrote:Just as Mockingbird as posted. We get 5 wallpapers, 4 floorings, 1 spiral staircase & 1 Exterior walling (different from the original one).
I got two external walls including the original.

I also got the roof.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

You are right. Did not notice that before when I 1st check. Either I missed them or they were just added.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

Rather annoyed. I left my Sim hugging the Ice Queen goodbye in plenty of time, I thought, and this morning it said I'd not finished in time. I was on the last action, so you'd think they give one some leeway, but no. I did everything pretty much as quickly as I could so I don't know how others managed. :( :(

Merry Christmas anyway.
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

Hi, I have been a guest of this forum for a long time and just registered to make my first post.

The original wall and the roof were included with the prize all the time, but if you check on the lot with the gingerbread house you don't see them because you only see the walls and roofs you can choose from, not the ones you already have installed. It's like this with all the outer walls and roofs in the game.

When I read here that the roof is missing I had to confirm it. I haven't built the new house yet so I checked it somewhere else... two new outer walls and the gingerbread roof in my game.

Merry Christmas to all of you.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

DollyMixture wrote:Rather annoyed. I left my Sim hugging the Ice Queen goodbye in plenty of time, I thought, and this morning it said I'd not finished in time. I was on the last action, so you'd think they give one some leeway, but no. I did everything pretty much as quickly as I could so I don't know how others managed. :( :(

Merry Christmas anyway.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry: What a complete and total bummer. I was worried about this happening to myself, I'm not good with mornings, so I used some LPs on the last day to make sure I would finish the quest before going to sleep. I used 9 LPs for the last day. Made the total for the whole quest 14LPs.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update