[Holiday Quest] The Secret Winter Wonderland

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Skywalker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] The Secret Winter Wonderland

Post by Skywalker »

Aww... I really envy all of you... I didn't know that all the items in the Gingerbread House will be available in the shop after you completed the quest!

Congratulations to those who have finished the quest
Game Centre: Mira6292

Neighbours needed! :D :)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Oh no! I have to leave the Ice Palace... I don't want to! :mrgreen: :-(
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Need help urgently!

Post by Huaca Flora »

Did you try to leave the castle and to come back? That might help. Other people also experienced this kind of problem. Check the topic about the Winter Wonderland Quest. Maybe you will find your answer here, and otherwise I would suggest that you send a support ticket to Firemonkeys.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Ok. So my reply is moved to this topic, which I understand, but where is the post about the problem to which I replied? :-)
Halloween Update

MayaRose
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Need help urgently!

Post by MayaRose »

Huaca Flora wrote:Did you try to leave the castle and to come back? That might help. Other people also experienced this kind of problem. Check the topic about the Winter Wonderland Quest. Maybe you will find your answer here, and otherwise I would suggest that you send a support ticket to Firemonkeys.
I did leave the palace, and when I came back, the queen was still in the same place! I can't get to her, and my last save was seven days ago. If I have to go back, that's a lot of LPs I'll have to use to still get the prize!
GC name : MayaRose1138
HH & HFN: 1 & 2 Firehouse Rd
Music: 10 West Side. TV: $22mil
Firepole: 2 Bliss Docks
Animals: Volcano view

GC name: DragonStar249
HFN & HH: 2 & 3 Firehouse Rd
TV: $24mil
Other: same as game 1
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Huaca Flora wrote:Ok. So my reply is moved to this topic, which I understand, but where is the post about the problem to which I replied? :-)
It's a few posts above your's :)

Sorry for this. I was distracted while merging MayaRose's post; your reply wasn't there, when I started.
MayaRose wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:Did you try to leave the castle and to come back? That might help. Other people also experienced this kind of problem. Check the topic about the Winter Wonderland Quest. Maybe you will find your answer here, and otherwise I would suggest that you send a support ticket to Firemonkeys.
I did leave the palace, and when I came back, the queen was still in the same place! I can't get to her, and my last save was seven days ago. If I have to go back, that's a lot of LPs I'll have to use to still get the prize!
Did you send your sim home and then back with another sim?

If you don't get it to work, and don't want to reset the game, there is nothing else you can do but contact the Firemonkeys. But I guess, they have left the office for holidays already :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

ErinPW wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:Ok. So my reply is moved to this topic, which I understand, but where is the post about the problem to which I replied? :-)
It's a few posts above your's :)

Sorry for this. I was distracted while merging MayaRose's post; your reply wasn't there, when I started.
Oh, I see! :lol: It is the last post on the page before this one!
Halloween Update

DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

I'm so upset I didn't buy up more reindeer before I finished quest. Glad I did get few but wanted more.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

DiTori wrote:I'm so upset I didn't buy up more reindeer before I finished quest. Glad I did get few but wanted more.
Oh darn! I bought 50 of each with ideas of using them, not knowing they'd go away but I'm glad I bought the extras.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

mockingbird288z wrote:This quest will start around 9:00 in the morning on the 13th!

There will be 2 Reindeer Lights available for purchase during the quest, there is a good chance these will disappear after the quest so make sure you buy as much as you want/can.

All times will be with 3-star
There's no frozen shower... :roll: