New Quest so soon - Styles of Times - Wavy Hair

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: New Quest so soon - Styles of Times - Wavy Hair

Post by Butterfly »

mockingbird288z wrote:I'm using LPs to speed through this one, at least to skip the days. I have no idea what the story line is, either. Usually I read it, take screenshots of every goal and the action but not this time. It really is crazy. I don't see why if there are only going to be three new hairstyles why the quest couldn't have been a three day quest that started later. Did it really need to start so soon after the winter quest, and so soon after Christmas? My gingerbread house hasn't event finished building yet! And I don't like that there wasn't any warning. They should give us the start dates like they used to.
The immediate starting of this quest after the winter quest is a money-making tactic to force players to spend real money on the game so that they don't miss out on prizes.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Butterfly wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:I'm using LPs to speed through this one, at least to skip the days. I have no idea what the story line is, either. Usually I read it, take screenshots of every goal and the action but not this time. It really is crazy. I don't see why if there are only going to be three new hairstyles why the quest couldn't have been a three day quest that started later. Did it really need to start so soon after the winter quest, and so soon after Christmas? My gingerbread house hasn't event finished building yet! And I don't like that there wasn't any warning. They should give us the start dates like they used to.
The immediate starting of this quest after the winter quest is a money-making tactic to force players to spend real money on the game so that they don't miss out on prizes.
Oh, most definitely! Just about everything they do nowadays is a money-making tactic. Making it 10LPs to skip weekly and social goals instead of 5, the VIP levels...
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

mockingbird288z wrote:Oh, most definitely! Just about everything they do nowadays is a money-making tactic. Making it 10LPs to skip weekly and social goals instead of 5, the VIP levels...
Exactly... :roll:
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Does anyone actually read all the stuff in the task anymore?
Oftentimes I dont read the storyline. I only read if looking for clues. They are rather nonsensical to me. :D :D :D
Misdiva007
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Misdiva007 »

How do I reset the game? And keep my LPs
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Misdiva007 wrote:How do I reset the game? And keep my LPs
Directions how to restore your game can be found at that topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15#p19711
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View