Puppies & kitties

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Puppies & kitties

Post by Rosie »

Dellie wrote:We got our British shorthair kitten early (Christmas present).
Very beautiful cat. I love the animals. I have two pets at every home, or close to it. One of my Sims neighbors was able to get more than 2 at her homes. Is that under the glitch area? If they want us to spend LP's on the animals, they shouldn't limit us to two pets per house.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Rosie wrote:
Very beautiful cat. I love the animals. If they want us to spend LP's on the animals, they shouldn't limit us to two pets per house.
Thanks.

There used to be a bug that allowed more than 2 pets per household, but FM fixed it a few years ago. I don't know the reasoning behind the 2 pet limit. I really like the pets too and would spend LP to get more if I could.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

bluebeariscool wrote:Dellie, Nile is adorable
I'm a cat lady......or I would be if it wasn't for the pesky husband and kids :lol: I'm restricted to 2. I'll just get loads of sim kitties instead.
Thanks, Bluebear. We're back to two cats now too. I love cats, but two professional hunters that feel the need to share their kill with me is enough. and sometimes what they bring inside isn't dead :o
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Lishws720 wrote:Dellie, your Nile is adorable! We have a Niles in our house, a full grown gray tabby. We also have three other cats and a toy fox terrier.
Thanks, Lishws. Wow, you have quite a packed household, Lucky. I'd love a dog, but we have cats for now (which I love too).
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

Aww your cat is so cute :) I'm a crazy cat person :lol: Right now we have adopted a kitten which was rescued.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Hayley95 wrote:
Aww your cat is so cute :) I'm a crazy cat person :lol: Right now we have adopted a kitten which was rescued.
You're so good to adopt a rescue. We lost our British blue earlier this year, and I wanted another one. We have a moggy as well. When he goes we'll eventually replace him with a rescue.
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Hayley95 wrote:Aww your cat is so cute :) I'm a crazy cat person :lol: Right now we have adopted a kitten which was rescued.
Thanks. You're so good to adopt a rescue. We lost our British blue to cancer earlier in 2015, and I wanted another one. We have a moggy as well. When he goes we'll eventually replace him with a rescue.[/quote]
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Dellie your kitty is so cute. I am a crazy cat lady and have six at the moment. I rescued three from my local cats home and gave a loving home to two kitties that my friends cat had. My other cat adopted us when my youngest son was three, we think she was abandoned as no-one came forward to claim her. She is ten now and rules the roost. :-)
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

sevenofnine wrote:Dellie your kitty is so cute. I am a crazy cat lady and have six at the moment. I rescued three from my local cats home and gave a loving home to two kitties that my friends cat had. My other cat adopted us when my youngest son was three, we think she was abandoned as no-one came forward to claim her. She is ten now and rules the roost. :-)
Love that you have so many cats. My son would like to be a crazy cat lady. Right now he's getting too upset that the kitten doesn't want to be held or sit on his knee. He's getting a few good scratches from her. Five year olds don't do waiting.
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Dellie wrote:
Lishws720 wrote:Dellie, your Nile is adorable! We have a Niles in our house, a full grown gray tabby. We also have three other cats and a toy fox terrier.
Thanks, Lishws. Wow, you have quite a packed household, Lucky. I'd love a dog, but we have cats for now (which I love too).
Yes, we have more animals in our house than people, but we love them. Lorelei is my daughter's first cat, and Lori had a brother, Bryan, who died of lymphoma when he was 2. It affected my daughter greatly. Oliver came along before Bryan passed, and then we picked up Niles and Mia about six months after Bryan died. Peter is our purebred toy fox terrier, all the cats are rescues. We definitely have a full house of pets!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.