Puppies & kitties

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Puppies & kitties

Post by playsims »

Just saw the video on puppies & kitties in the SFP facebook. They are rather cute little versions of existing pets - Siamese , Black Cat, German Shepherd & Golden Retrievers. Wondering these are the only ones or are we having puppy/kitty version of all the current dogs & cats.

Looks like we are going to have another roller coaster ride, maybe starting Jan 5? Wish they just skip the limited time thing this time or allow more than 2 pets per household. To some, putting pets for adoption just to make room for new pets, seem to be a controversial topic.
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Puppies & kitties

Post by minisaga »

playsims wrote:Looks like we are going to have another roller coaster ride, maybe starting Jan 5?
Arrrgh! :-(

Well, at least I now have comfortable 1050 LP buffer--I expect I'll be using it all.
HFN is by the fire station.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Aaawwh they are cute for sure. I am looking forward to hearing those puppies barking all the time! (not)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I wonder if this is why they made the cats larger in the last update? If they'd have left them the same size then even smaller kitties would have been impossible to locate.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Here is a link to the video https://www.facebook.com/thesimsfreepla ... 209531546/
Sound on ..... and off :D

And a few screenshots. I wonder what the green gem means. A toy for kittens? Sure they need toys.

They are so cute!
Attachments
Puppies and kittens
Puppies and kittens
Puppies and kittens
Puppies and kittens
Puppies and kittens
Puppies and kittens
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

People are posting pics of the quest on Facebook, now. They say it will start on the 4th at midnight. Looks like we will have two new hobbies and each hobby we get the oh-so-fun opportunity to reset them and do each 5 more times for new rugs. I've not seen full pics of the new rugs but they look like the same styles as the ones from the rug event but with different colors.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

ErinPW wrote:And a few screenshots. I wonder what the green gem means. A toy for kittens? Sure they need toys.
I think it's just the dev team playing with their new friends :D
mockingbird288z wrote:People are posting pics of the quest on Facebook, now. They say it will start on the 4th at midnight. Looks like we will have two new hobbies and each hobby we get the oh-so-fun opportunity to reset them and do each 5 more times for new rugs. I've not seen full pics of the new rugs but they look like the same styles as the ones from the rug event but with different colors.
Again?! :lol: Oh my... The new rugs better look like actual rugs this time!
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

ErinPW wrote:I wonder what the green gem means. A toy for kittens? Sure they need toys.

They are so cute!
I thought the green gem was the equivalent to a red laser light. Cats and dogs (and small children) love to chase those :lol:
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:People are posting pics of the quest on Facebook, now. They say it will start on the 4th at midnight. Looks like we will have two new hobbies and each hobby we get the oh-so-fun opportunity to reset them and do each 5 more times for new rugs. I've not seen full pics of the new rugs but they look like the same styles as the ones from the rug event but with different colors.
Where do you actually see that? Not at the official FaceBook page, or did you?
Halloween Update

Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

We got our British shorthair kitten early (Christmas present).
Attachments
Say hi to Nile
Say hi to Nile
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE