[EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

Post by sesinka »

I don't know what you guys think about this but I find it rather RUDE that FM is pushing people to do the quests ! Afterall , the discovery quest has a 7 days limit and when you finish it you also have to finish the puppy hobby in time to get the poodle, at the same time you have to do the kitten hobby for clothes. And they give a 3-days heads up for this! Gee, thanks! For newer players that have main quests and other discovery quests to finish this must be a bummer :/
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sewandso »

I have really gotten bored of all the timed hobby quests, to the point of not wanting to do them at all. They are just too tedious and repetitive, and the random nature of the hobbies is frustrating when you have to deal with time limits. The onesies are cute, but not worth spending piles of LPs to get them all.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

bluebeariscool wrote:My head couldn't work out how we can collect rugs and onesies simultaneously from the same grid......if that makes sense?
I am guessing that if we choose to do the event, then the prize is the Onesies. Once the event is finished, then the prizes revert back to the rugs for those that have not yet finished all the grids
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote:
telemwill wrote:Do we need to finish the Persian cats round first? I have been taking my time with that since it isn't time limited.
No, you don't have to have it finished. But starting the event will clear your grid and you will probably have to start all over again on it once you finish the event. But as usual, having a sim at level 6 in the hobby will help complete the event faster. As long as you get a sim to level 6 in the hobby I wouldn't rush to complete the persian cats round first. We have to pick our own breaks, it seems. :roll:
Maybe I'll set it for the shortest time and check back as often as I can. I do have a Sim at level 6. I'm not really in love with the animal costumes though.

Edit: Just after I wrote this, I went back to the game and got the last medal for the cats. I was happy until I saw all those rugs. Oh, well. It is what it is.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
NicoleACY
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by NicoleACY »

Hi! I received the notification of the Animal Onesie event but it says I have to complete the Puppy Odyssey hobby first, which I have completed and it is no longer appearing in my task list. Any idea what I've missed out? Thanks!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

NicoleACY wrote:Hi! I received the notification of the Animal Onesie event but it says I have to complete the Puppy Odyssey hobby first, which I have completed and it is no longer appearing in my task list. Any idea what I've missed out? Thanks!
You've not missed out on anything, yet! The notification said that the Animal Onesie event will begin in 3 days (the 19th). Everyone got the same notification whether they had completed the Puppy Odyssey quest or not. It is just letting you know that you will have to have it completed to be able to participate in the upcoming event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
NicoleACY
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by NicoleACY »

Oh alright! Thanks for clarifying it for me! Appreciate that :D
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

I'm just not looking forward to yet another tedious time limited hobby event, this repeaded gridfilling nonsense is so lame. Maybe if the onsies were for toddler, pre-teens and teens as well, but most likely I'd still be less than enthused :-/
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
AutumnIris
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AutumnIris »

Think I might skip this one as I'm not interested in the prize and am sick of hobby events. Why have the onesies for adults? Wish they were for toddlers and children instead; although I still probably wouldn't use them.
GC: Lost in Literature

SP house: on Island boat with SP on roof.
Miaow65
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Miaow65 »

I just started this - had been working on the 1st set of rugs - anyway the prizes are still showing 5 sets of rugs - not the onsies - do we actually win the onsies when its still showing rugs?