[EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

Post by playsims »

bluebeariscool wrote:somehow people thought it was perfectly OK to wear them in public. Urrrggh. I got freaked out on more than one occasion walking behind a giant bunny in the supermarket or watching a lady in a leopard print onesie climbing out of the drivers seat of a car :o
:)
what started that craze? Children TV show? Did not know that one. Will have to check on the net for that. It's rather funny to consider adults actually wearing them on the streets, unless they are walking advertisement for something. Wont be caught dead in one :lol: :lol: :lol: Currently only 1 male sim is wearing the Onesie. I think i better save him the embarrassment.
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

playsims wrote:
bluebeariscool wrote:somehow people thought it was perfectly OK to wear them in public. Urrrggh. I got freaked out on more than one occasion walking behind a giant bunny in the supermarket or watching a lady in a leopard print onesie climbing out of the drivers seat of a car :o
:)
what started that craze? Children TV show? Did not know that one. Will have to check on the net for that. It's rather funny to consider adults actually wearing them on the streets, unless they are walking advertisement for something. Wont be caught dead in one :lol: :lol: :lol: Currently only 1 male sim is wearing the Onesie. I think i better save him the embarrassment.
I once saw someone walking into town wearing a Pikachu onesie. Was a bit shocking!! He had the hood up and everything!

I've got two sets left to get. I have to say that I love being able to have them play with the pets. I'd only gotten a few pets before this, and ended up getting three more very quickly. Have been trying to get the orbs together for the dog park so I could do more with pets. Sometimes I wish there was a pet tracker, so it's easier to keep an eye on them.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Well, if you are young, beautiful & in good shape, one can practically get away with anything even with a sackcloth.
I checked the internet. It seems the this fashion was already out last 3 years ago. I guess it's me being out of the loop for not even knowing what onesies are. We dont see this type of fashion in our area as it's unsuitable for our kind of weather here. It does look like a 1 piece jumpsuit. I guess it would not be so bad at all for adults to wear them but just keep them in dark solid colors & without the funny hoods. Reserve the cutsy ones for home use or for the little ones. :D :D :D
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

playsims wrote:Well, if you are young, beautiful & in good shape, one can practically get away with anything even with a sackcloth.
I checked the internet. It seems the this fashion was already out last 3 years ago. I guess it's me being out of the loop for not even knowing what onesies are. We dont see this type of fashion in our area as it's unsuitable for our kind of weather here. It does look like a 1 piece jumpsuit. I guess it would not be so bad at all for adults to wear them but just keep them in dark solid colors & without the funny hoods. Reserve the cutsy ones for home use or for the little ones. :D :D :D
I'm not a fan of Onesies, but I have to say I love the "fashion" last 4-5 years, as it gives you freedom to wear what you want. I remember when I was 12 or 13 , brown color was in style for the year and EVERYONE was wearing it. They were like soldiers in their uniforms, you get out and all you see is brown brown brown.. now there is a color theme for the year, but you can wear any other colors and styles you want and it's OK. I also like the fact that FM try to keep the game up to date and add stuff all the time.
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Ha! Almost 7 days and I could only get one set of onsesies :lol:. Oh well...
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

calleighwolfe wrote:Ha! Almost 7 days and I could only get one set of onsesies :lol:. Oh well...
They're not that cool anyway :)
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

sesinka wrote:
playsims wrote:Well, if you are young, beautiful & in good shape, one can practically get away with anything even with a sackcloth.
I'm not a fan of Onesies, but I have to say I love the "fashion" last 4-5 years, as it gives you freedom to wear what you want. I remember when I was 12 or 13 , brown color was in style for the year and EVERYONE was wearing it. They were like soldiers in their uniforms, you get out and all you see is brown brown brown.. now there is a color theme for the year, but you can wear any other colors and styles you want and it's OK. I also like the fact that FM try to keep the game up to date and add stuff all the time.
Not being fashionable gives you the freedom to wear what you want whenever you want.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

A repeat of this event will start soon for people who haven't already completed this event. Depending on your time zone you may already have gotten the pop up that says it will start in 3 days.

If you've already completed the event you won't get a pop up.

The rewards are the exact same as the first time this event happened. You can see pics of the onesies here.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

I have done the onsies before and now i'm startet the same event? I got the event even though i did it before and completet it. :shock:
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

Happy universe wrote:I have done the onsies before and now i'm startet the same event? I got the event even though i did it before and completet it. :shock:
Me too, or so I thought. I went into the wardrobe to check and evidently I have them all except one set. Didn't miss it, didn't remember it, and my sims definitely never wore them. I put a sim to work on the last one but am not going to slave away trying to get it.