[EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

Post by mockingbird288z »

There will be an event starting on the 19th for the Internet Kitten hobby. To be able to participate in the event you will need to have completed the A Puppy Odyssey quest.

We will have 7 days to complete the grid 6 times if we want all the outfits. Each time we complete the grid it will unlock 1 cat or dog themed onesie outfit for adult male and female sims.
Animal Onesie Eventy.jpg
If you can't complete the A Puppy Odyssey quest because the puppy has gone missing you will need to submit a support ticket to Firemonkeys. Unfortunately they are the only ones who can help you get the puppy back.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

Post by chamilet »

Hmmm. If I started the A Puppy Odyssey quest today, is there time to finish in time to do this one?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
mockingbird288z

chamilet wrote:Hmmm. If I started the A Puppy Odyssey quest today, is there time to finish in time to do this one?
I think you would have a good chance at being able to do this one. You would at least be able to unlock some of the outfits if not all of them.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Great. Thanks.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Do we need to finish the Persian cats round first? I have been taking my time with that since it isn't time limited.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

telemwill wrote:Do we need to finish the Persian cats round first? I have been taking my time with that since it isn't time limited.
No, you don't have to have it finished. But starting the event will clear your grid and you will probably have to start all over again on it once you finish the event. But as usual, having a sim at level 6 in the hobby will help complete the event faster. As long as you get a sim to level 6 in the hobby I wouldn't rush to complete the persian cats round first. We have to pick our own breaks, it seems. :roll:
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

What about the rugs? Do we have to finish getting all the rugs first? If not, does it look like the rugs will be available to attain again afterward?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I think the rugs will still be available as it's a prize for completing the puppy/kitten hobby grid. That will not have anything to do with the new Onesie event.

Wonder why they called it Onesie?
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Looks like FM is pushing us to keep up with the discovery quests by throwing us related events. Gone are the days that we could take our time finishing the hobbies. It took me quite a while to complete the 3 different horse hobbies. I only have 4 horses in the stable. Missed the Rainbow Unicorn event as I was still new to the game.

Looks like I have to start grinding LPS again in the next 3 days. Have been very laxed after finishing the puppy/kitten quest. Thought that the next event/quest would be Valentines or Chinese New Year. This Animal Onesie event is really unexpected to me.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I was also wondering if we had to collect the rugs first. I'm still plodding my way through that one at my leisure. My head couldn't work out how we can collect rugs and onesies simultaneously from the same grid......if that makes sense?
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)